“Mongolian”

Add it.
Chinese Wok
Ranked #19 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Best beef Mongolian! I always choose to get sweet and sour pork with the combination plate. I usually like to order small wonton too! This place is great because they have a drive-thru too! :)

Reviewed July 12, 2017

They are willing to customize order, my husband doesn't eat vegetables. Food is always HOT when I get home. Have eaten there, clean but only a few tables.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

I like Chinese food...even try to cook some. However, this Chinese Wok's food taste better than some I eaten at. The hot/sour soup is very good. The Mongolian beef is spicy, but not too hot. The beef fried rice is a full meal...even the egg rolls are very good (often egg rolls are bland and have old pork taste--these don't). The only thing preventing 5 stars (my rating 4.5 stars) I wish TA had a 4.5 stars for the top ratings and 1.5 stars for the lowest rating....to be really honest in our reviews. There is not enough Mongolian Beef in the container in relationship to the price...it is decent, but not excellent. They will get more of my business as long as the hot sour soup is still very good

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Came here to eat with the family and really enjoyed it. Priced moderately but a bit chinchy with the food for the price. We would eat here again..

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Love getting the Sweet and Sour Chicken here but do not really like the taste of their Pepper Steak.