All reviews fire pit front desk texas roadhouse olive garden red lobster business traveler nice hotel indoor pool laundry room king bed within walking distance would definitely stay here again a wonderful stay comfortable room stayed one night free breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Very nice place. Great teams at front desk and the bar. Good rooms, clean and spacious. They have breakfast, dinner and happy hour menu. Nice lounge area. Close to some place to eat and drink as well.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
sHiraGM, Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our bistro is open for breakfast and evening. It’s selection enables guests to choose items to their liking. Our bar area is also a nice place to unwind and relax. We hope that you will consider us the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Our evening started off with a horrible experience at Super 8. We quickly scrambled to try and find a nice hotel. This one came in just at $100 affordable and all the amenities we were looking for. We were greeted promptly and the Smiles by the two gentlemen at the front desk. They were understanding of our previously poor experience and promised us a wonderful stay. We checked into a beautiful room on the 4th floor although all they had was a king bed there was also a nice sofa for the eight-year-old to crash on! We spent two hours enjoying the indoor pool. And were able to get a load of laundry done for less than $3. We visited the bar and enjoyed a signature cocktail before bed. The bed was comfortable and clean. The shower and bathroom area were spacious and exceptionally well kept. Would highly recommend this for your visit to the Denton area!

Trip type: Travelled with family
sHiraGM, Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our newly renovated hotel with its new color pallet is definitely very inviting. Our bistro is available for breakfast and evening appetizers. A nice place to enjoy our new menu and cocktails to help you relax and unwind. We hope that you will consider us the next time your travels bring you back to the denton area.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Staff were really nice! My company booked my room & instead of 4 nights booked it 1 day short. Ashley called me and assured me that my things were ok & was very sweet! Rooms were nice & clean! Only problem I had was with the toilet backing up.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
sHiraGM, Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you were able to resolve your initial issues. I apologize fo the toilet backing up. Had we have known of the issues you had with the toilet while you were in house with us we would have been able to correct the issue. I have alerted maintenance to check the toilet so that future guests do not face the same issues. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This is either a brand new hotel or recently remolded. When we arrived from Corpus Christi, the staff member at the desk said they went ahead and upgraded us to a bigger room. It was beautiful! And so happy they had a clean looking laundry room as traveling on our Harley limits how much we can take. There is an OTB, Red Lobster, Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse are all behind the hotel within walking distance! Fantastic stay!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennell B
sHiraGM, Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel went under renovation late 2017. Our color pallet was changed to meet the demands of our traveling guests. We are located within walking distance to many restaurants as well as shopping and can be accessed easily from the highway. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the denton area.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at several hotels in the Denton area while visiting family all in one week and this was by far by favorite!
Very nice decor, clean rooms and friendly staff- convenient to several chain restaurants next door-
Nice lounge and outdoor patio

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest
Thank you for your review. Our newly renovated hotel with its new color pallet is definitely inviting. Our location is also convenient to many restaurants, shopping and places of interest. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.