“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

My kids love this place. I got the cuban sandwich, which was fantastic. The staff is very friendly. Parking can be a problem during peak hours.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

This is really just a crowded bar that serves ok food. Don't let them seat you near the bar. People kept bumping into us. The server was nice, but tables are few.

1  Thank Stevesto1
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Varied menu from burgers to salads. Friendly staff but the place was busy and noisy when we went. Not complaining - just be aware it is a popular place.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

I was visiting UNT with my son and decided to try one of the "hip" places in Denton. The place did not disappoint. We both had the brisket burger (which was pretty good -- just wish the bun would've been better than a package bun). The home made potato chips are to die for.

I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

While visiting family in Denton we ate at Rooster's for the first time and really enjoyed it. My wife and I both ordered brisket burgers with rooster tails. Service was great and the food outstanding!! And the atmosphere was what you'd expect in a barbecue joint, unique and interesting!! Reasonable prices and great food!!!

2  Thank TimeToTravel2468