US$109
EmbassySuites.com
US$84
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$93
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$55
US$65
All reviewswedding coordinatorwedding venueoutdoor ceremonythe entire staffromantic getawaywonderful weddingsmall weddingguest roomsout of statefriday and saturday nightnice propertyrooms are spaciousguestscatererfireplacetexastub
Reviewed March 21, 2017

My husband and I got married here this past October and we had an amazing time. The staff was incredibly helpful with answering any questions my guests or myself had as well as with setting up. The incredible rooms gave my guests something to rave about especially the big bath tubs in almost every room. Thanks to the incredible people who work at the location my day was truly magical and I will remember it always.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I used Wildwood as a getaway from the stress of moving our oldest college into UNT. It was perfect. Awesome well decorated room and great tub to ease the stress and prepare for the following day when we would leave him behind. We live overseas so it will be 4 months before we see him again. The grounds were beautiful. I see why this Inn is popular for weddings. So much nicer than a boring cookie cutter corporate hotel. That said breakfast was disappointing, but this is an Inn not a B&B.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2016

I attended a wedding not too long ago at the Wildwood Inn. It's a nice little venue and I would have scored it higher had they had handicap facilities for their guests. My mother is elderly and had she not been able to access the one handicap assessable guest room, she would have had serious trouble using the rest room. The two unisex restrooms had no handicap bars and no comfort height toilets for those that can't get up off of the low ones. We were told that handicap bars had arrived, just not installed yet.

Also, while there is a concrete ramp into the facility from the front, there is nothing in the back for someone who has difficulty walking or moving a wheelchair down the steps and across the very uneven path to the outdoor wedding pavilion. Besides my mother, there was another gentleman that was in a wheelchair. It would not even roll down the path. Fortunately he was able to walk on his own with a lot of help to his chair.

I would have scored this facility much higher had they better accommodations for the elderly/handicapped wedding attendees.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
WildwoodDenton, Manager at The Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words about Wildwood Inn. We value your feedback about our venue and are constantly looking for ways to better improve our performance and presentation. We had ordered new handicap bars for the unisex restrooms and unfortunately, they were not the right size for us to be able to install for that weekend. We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and your mother. We do have multiple areas to sit and view the outdoor ceremony on site including a covered patio. We do again thank you again for your kind words about our venue. We hope to see you at another wedding in the near future! - Best - Wildwood Inn Management

Reviewed October 31, 2016

What a great place for a wedding! The staff was a pleasure to work with and without them our day would not have been seamless. They literally take care of everything...from set up to tear down. We arrived and everything was ready for our vendors to "do their thing" before the wedding. Couldn't ask for a better group to work with! Thanks again for making October 1 a day to remember!

Reviewed October 31, 2016

staff and venue was wonderful. The time we had didn't allow us a lot of wiggle room to plan but staff was very good at answering questions and getting back to us in a timely manner. Beautiful space and being able to have both outside and inside space to celebrate was great. the staff from the caterer to the bar keep to the front staff was fantastic.