“Fresh and wonderful ”

The Chestnut Tree
Ranked #19 of 417 Restaurants in Denton
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Chestnut Tree is a 24 year old bistro that serves quality, home-made breakfast and lunch. We are also available for catering and private events.
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Cute little bistro on the square offering fresh salads, soups, sandwiches ,quiche and teas.
My Quiche Lorraine was served in a generous portion for a really low price of $5.00 ! I added a fresh spring salad with a vinegette - everything was delicious-served with complimentary mini sweet muffins
-really impressed -

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The Dentonite is really awesome! I also had the Southwestern Benedict, great too.
Relaxing atmosphere must for breakfast.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

This is a quaint tea-shop with a variety of foods, all good. I go with the ladies, but it will work for families and couples. The tea is great. They always serve meals with fantastic homemade mini muffins; recipes change by day. Got to give it a try!

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

The owner, Suzanne, of the Chestnut Tree, was so delightful to work with in planning a bridal shower. She promptly sent me shower packages and pricing information and was helpful in any follow up questions I had. The Bridal Tea package was exactly what we wanted. The food is served on 3-tiered silver trays and tastes as wonderful as it looks. A member of her staff was there the entire time of the shower to ensure we had everything we wanted (and to keep the mimosas flowing!).

Our shower theme was a 1920s era Gatsby and we were able to decorate the restaurant however we wanted. Suzanne had researched 1920s era music and played the Pandora station throughout the restaurant on her sound system. So sweet! She and her staff went above and beyond to make the day perfect for us and the bride.

I highly recommend The Chestnut Tree on the square in Denton for private showers/parties and lunch any day!

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I came in for a late breakfast and ordered the Texican Omelete. The service is prompt and friendly, and the portions are large.
Coffee is delicious and they have rye/pumpernickel bread. Life is good!

Suzanne S, Owner at The Chestnut Tree, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Georgia! Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed everything and hope to see you again soon.

Been to The Chestnut Tree? Share your experiences!