“"We're all in until We're all out!" Bet the House is a Winner!”
Review of Bet the House Bbq

Bet the House Bbq
Ranked #42 of 417 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 8, 2017

I've named my group of coworkers, who join me each Friday for lunch, the Lunchadores. Well, this week we went to the fabled "Bet the House BBQ." Plain and simple, the food is right. The pork ribs and beef brisket were perfect. The chopped brisket sandwiches were as big as a baby's head. Good cole slaw and fried okra. The wait was short and the bathroom was clean.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Was here a few months ago, the sliced brisket sandwich was good. Was heading thru Denton today, stopped in for another sliced Sammy. Read the reviews while waiting, read the pit master had left. While paying for the order, looked down and saw Shawns name with the pit master on his business card. Well today's brisket was the BEST I've ever have had there. Things happen for a reason, so glad Shawn is at the helm now....ill be back

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We drove past and decided to give BTH a try for lunch. We were so glad we did! I had the special, which was a chopped brisket sandwich for $5, my husband got a two meat plate with ribs and jalapeño sausage with two sides for $13. All of the meat was delicious. The mac & cheese was amazing, and the beans were really good too! We would both highly recommend you trying this place if you haven't yet!

1  Thank Daneen R
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Best brisket sandwich I've ever eaten, and I've eaten a few...it was really tasty. We stopped in at 11am so everything on the menu was available. My husband said the ribs and sausage were great too. Go early because they get busy! We'll go again!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Had the sausage and Brisket for lunch with the tater tots. I would highly recommend the restaurant. I was greeted by the owner and after a couple minute discussion on BBQ made my choices. The BBQ sauce was also first rate. Will be going back.