“Little Pricey, But Great Atmosphere”
Review of Jupiter House

Jupiter House
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Denton
Reviewed June 26, 2017

I frequently go here during the school year to study and hang out with my friends. The baristas are always super friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I may have moved from Denton a few years ago, but after living there for 3-4 years in college, Jupiter House was another home away from home for me. I cannot count the number of times a week that I'd find myself stopping in for a cup of fresh-made coffee or hot tea and a homemade cookie. I would come here to study for tests, write papers, read the paper, or just hang out with a group of friends. The atmosphere is such that anyone can feel comfortable...whether you're by yourself or with other people. In a town like Denton, many people have their preferred coffee house, and Jupiter was (and still sort of is) mine. Even though I no longer live 5 minutes away like I used to, I still stop in as much as I can for a cup of hot tea or coffee. If it's at night, sitting outside the shop while looking at the historic courthouse or simply people-watching is a great and relaxing activity. Jupiter House is also a great way to end the evening...be it a date or a night out on the square with friends.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Religiously had coffee there with a bunch of business professionals every morning for many years. Esprit de Corps and coffee straight up...priceless.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2017

A wise selection of coffees, lattes, milkshakes, smoothies, teas, and bottled drinks. The staff is more than capable of mixing and matching ingredients to make new concoctions, I enjoy Chocolate Chai Tea Lattes. There's a large table of a variety of soft and decadent baked goods next to the counter, I recommend the Marbled Creme Cheese brownie.
The staff are all friendly, and normally quick unless slammed with customers. The credit card machine has been known to act up, so cash is probably a good thing to have on hand, just in case.
Lots of seating with low tables, tall tables and stools, patio seating, and a few thick, comfy couches. Rest rooms are single-person, so a line can form at peak hours. Free Wi-fi, this is THE place to hang out and study in Denton. Just be sure to buy something every 2 hours, otherwise you're loitering.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Great place to reconnect with friends. Friendly staff. Felt welcome to linger and enjoy the moment. The white chocolate raspberry mocha was great.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Jupiter House? Share your experiences!