“A Genuine Blessing to the Community”

Acapulco Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in DeSoto
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 9, 2017

I'm not sure I should tell you this, but it is one of our favorite family owned restaurants. I suggest the Friday night catfish and Saturday morning breakfast. They are relatively inexpensive and in the case of the catfish plate large enough to share. The service is friendly and usually attentive. Faith seems to play an important role in the business. They are closed Sundays. I was amazed when I saw a sign in the window offering a free Thanksgiving dinner for their patrons. It is no wonder they have loyal customers. The clientele is a bit older with many veterans visible by their caps.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

One of the most requested cafes to eat from all my visitors and guests to my house and family. Platters of food, and the Friday Catfish fills the cafe, so start early. The hamburger is simple and priced just right. Family owned and staffed. Yes the 10 year old at the cashier can wipe your card.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I have been here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is always a pleasant experience and a positive staff. They do their best with custom orders and the food is delicious. You will not be disappointed with the prices and the food and service.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We've been going here for years and especially like the home cooked breakfasts. Also the burgers are handmade and you tell it in the thickness and the taste. No frozen burger meat here.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

My last meal at Acapulco Restaurant in DeSoto was lunch with a group of seven. One couple ordered breakfast, one couple ordered traditional Mexican meals, I ordered a chicken salad. Everyone was delighted with their meals. My salad was great. Every meal I have eaten at Acapulco is very tasty. This restaurant has a loyal customer following here in DeSoto because the food is always good.

Been to Acapulco Restaurant? Share your experiences!