Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good fun and great vodka!

We drove from San Antonio especially to visit Dripping Springs distillery. $7 for tasting their... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018
bmam
melbourne
via mobile
Wonderful people with a wonderful product

This was the highlight of a Labor day weekend trip to Austin. We were in between tour times when we... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2018
Innie17
Houston, Texas

All reviews small distillery san luis great vodka food truck distilling bourbon artisan route tour austin
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

This was questionable on my Dripping Springs distillery tour since originally not on my route but luckily it ended up on it so decided to stop by. At first I drove past it after seeing a sign with San Luis Spirits on it instead Dripping Springs Vodka. I went back and turns out it’s the same place. It seemed confusing with their marketing.

There was no signage on their building as well too. I walked up to the metal framed building to see a few people drinking on picnic tables and a small bar where you can order drinks made with their products. No food truck but perhaps on other days. I noticed from other local distilleries there is a tend where people like to hang out with food and activities on brewery and distillery properties, and same here.

I walked inside to see a nice setup of with displays and another area for purchasing and sampling. The guys working there are nice and sampled one of their Vodkas. It was Texas Orange and truly tasted like an orange. It was very fruity and tasty, and enjoyed it. I purchased small sample bottles of each variety of vodkas to try at home.

They also produce gin and another brand called 1876 Vodka and Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey. I was thinking about trying the whiskey but already pretty stocked at home, but will return when supplies gets low.

Had a great visit today and perhaps take a tour next time.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a quick tasting while on vacation. We did not take a tour. I liked that they had more than just vodka and gin to sample. The lady pouring for us was very friendly and informative. We bought a bottle of vodka and bourbon while we were there as gifts.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

They do small distillery. You have to reserve in advance for the tour which is given Thrs-Sat at 3 pm. Tour is $10 and it includes a tasting of all their products. We tasted 7 different products: 3 vodkas, 2 gins, 2 bourbons. You can also do a tasting without the tour and that is $5. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

If you like vodka, or not, this is a nice experience. You can enjoy several flavors of vodka in mixed drinks. My favorite includes jalapeño peppers but there is a range of drinks you can try. Nice people, good drinks, outside seating, very pleasant atmosphere. You can even take some bottles of you favorite vodka home with you! There is also a food truck.

Date of experience: November 2017
Marissa W, Public Relations Manager at Dripping Springs Vodka, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for your very nice feedback Salmoides. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience out here at the distillery and hope you'll come back to see us again next time you're in town.

Cheers!

Marissa A. Wagner
PR Manager

Reviewed September 4, 2017

We all had a great time on our tour. We filled the tour with our 15 family and friends. The tour guide did a great job and the vodka was excellant. Most of us really liked their special take on orange vodka. We were all disappointed that it was not for sale at the end. I will be looking for it in stores. I also liked their 1876 Well Vodka. It was very smooth.

Date of experience: September 2017
Marissa W, Public Relations Manager at Dripping Springs Vodka, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us Elizabeth. We are so happy to hear that you and your family and friends had a great time with us! We are sorry that we are currently out of the orange and are working hard to remedy that situation. If you have any trouble finding it at a liquor store near you, feel free to give us a call and we can track some down for you.

Cheers!