All reviews cinnamon rolls scrambled eggs wedding party the breakfast area bagels hill country tile jose tom olivia hallway desk inns noise housekeeping property stars
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We only spent one night here to avoid driving over an hour, late at night, after going to the Mercer Street Dance Hall. Best decision since this property is new, clean & ready for business. Staff friendly and helpful. This will be our choice next visit.
BTW, breakfast was good and staff there attending was accommodating.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM-AUSDS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Dripping Springs - Austin Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Dripping Springs! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Hotel looks brand new. Very modern, very clean and friendly staff. I would have rated this hotel 5-stars but we had trouble sleeping because of all the noise coming from an adjoining room and the room in front of our room. I called the front desk several times throughout the night and she told me she was getting many complaints. She told me she was going to take care of it but the noise persisted. That was the only bad thing about this hotel. We were thinking that it could’ve been attributed to Spring Break; who knows but it was not a restful night. The location is perfect, located in our beautiful Hill Country. Dripping Springs is a quaint town with over 30 wedding venues. We will give this hotel another try in the future.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Dripping Springs! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I am so sorry that you had trouble with noisy neighbors during your stay. I hope that you will come to see us again soon and give us another chance to make your stay a 5 star experience.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I was awestruck by how good and spacious the rooms were in this recently opened Hotel. The breakfast choices and quality was excellent and staff went out of their way to help with all of my needs during my stay.

Will always stay at this property next time I'm near Austin

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, and we had a good stay. The staff were very friendly and eager to please. Our room was large and comfortable. I really liked the "fainting couch" style chair, and the small bar with the Keurig and fridge. The sheets were soft, the towels were fluffy, and the room was quiet. It was a little too chilly to use the pool or hot tub, but they looked really nice. Breakfast was typical HIE fare, and we appreciated the clean breakfast area.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank ChristieP
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Our reservation was made by friends we were meeting. The reservation was for two queen beds which I would have made for a king room. Olivia at the desk was friendly and efficient at changing our reservation. Pleasantly surprised to have Keurig coffee pot in our room. The coffee was a good quality in room and the breakfast bar. Enjoyed the hot breakfast. Normally skip the cinnamon rolls, but they looked to good to pass up. Glad I did not. We will definitely stay again. Linda K.

Room tip: I would request a corner room. It will be quieter.
Date of stay: November 2017