“A weekly regular, overall good quality.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Dumas
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I usually go here every Friday for lunch. Food quality and service is usually good. It's Taco Bell,so you know what you are getting if you have eaten at others. One of my favorites is their chili cheese burrito. Some stores don't have this item, unsure why, but this one does. They recently stopped serving Dr. Pepper, which makes me sad, as I don't do Pepsi if I can avoid it. Mistakes with an order are possible, but not usual. I once got some tacos with only the shell and meat--weren't ordered that way, though. It's popular with the school crowd for lunch. Staff is friendly and tries to keep the place very clean. I keep coming back because I like the taste, and like other fast-food places, my taste buds know what they are getting when I turn into the parking lot.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Driving through on business and didn't really have time to stop. I was through in no time and my order was accurate, food was good, people were friendly.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

The food was decent, not the best quality, but decent. It was received quickly after ordering, which is the only reason I'm nice enough to give it 2 stars instead of 1. Now on to the service. The young lady at the window was not the nicest but wasn't outright rude. She had a face like she hated her job, which is not a pleasant thing to see on the person giving you your food. However, that's not the worst part. The 3 times I ate here this month, they always forgot 1 or more items from my order. We had to go back and show them the receipt to show that they failed to give us our full order. Mess up once, fine. Mess up 3 times? Absolutely ridiculous.

1  Thank Eli_T_1015
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a to go meal and it was very good. Taco Bell was easy to find and the workers were nice and friendly.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Although they were out of several items (Salsa, Pepsi) the staff was apologetic. Food served was fresh and the employees were friendly. Delighted to have eaten here. Thanks City of Dumas for the hospitality!!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!