“Drive thru experience”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #27 of 44 Restaurants in Dumas
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Went thru the drive thru for take out. I was told they didn't have the first item I requested, and upon arriving back at the hotel, found that the order, although 95% complete, was missing an item.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

I definitely do not plan on ever going there again. The food quality and portions is some of the worst I have seen. Their cost is extremely expensive for what you get on your order. We all are waiting for the new chicken place to open shortly so we can have a place to go for our chicken cravings.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

After having several bad experiences at other KFCs I swore I would never eat there again. Yet this was in walking distance (right next door) to my hotel and I was exhausted. Why do I keep punishing myself? First, they have stopped serving the roasted chicken. Second, the wings look as if they came from a tiny bird. A robin or mockingbird. The last two times I have purchased their meals the chicken was dry and hard. They have lost my business completely.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

I used to love KFC. They have chicken that tasted unique, and their service was impeccable. Notice the "was". They have gone downhill from then, and it is getting to the point where I cringe at the sight of their food. Their chicken is always dry, messy, and always fall apart too easily. The skin has somewhat of a taste, but the inner chicken is bland. Their gravy is soggy and mushy, while their mashed potatoes and coleslaw were a nightmare themselves. An absolute waste of my money.

1  Thank Eli_T_1015
Reviewed May 24, 2015

For a fast food restaurant this KFC was really nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and we had a good experience here. I am not a fast food person but it was really nice.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!