“keep driving”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Dumas
Reviewed March 5, 2018

4 out the 5 times we've been here our order has been wrong. We find out midway on our way home and just don't feel like waiting back in line to correct. There are other places around to get burgers.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Went at 10:40pm, they were busy, but the service was fast and friendly. The food was fresh and tasty good. Sometimes when you eat that late the food you get has been on a warmer for a long time, but not here.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

My food arrived quickly, which is something I love restaurants and fast food chains to have as a trait. I ordered a foot long coney, tater tots, and a route 44 Dr. Pepper. The food itself was enjoyable and high quality for a fast food chain. The only problem I experienced was a rather rude staff, raising their voices when I was ordering and giving unpleasant looks. However, the good food is what gives this place a nice review.

3  Thank Eli_T_1015
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Ive been frequently in a several day period at different times and my experiences have been fantastic. From the person taking the order to the food being good to the carhop doing a excellent job. Friendly and very appreciative for a tip. Definately can see there has been some improvements!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Sonic has been in Dumas for years. For years, Sonic has gotten my family's order wrong time after time. However, I still occasionally given them a chance by going back. Now with the new ordering menus and computerized system so that we can see what we order as they enter it, it has decreased some of the errors of inaccuracies with our orders. My personal favorite burger is the green chili cheeseburger. I will complain though, that the ingredients on the inside of the burger are 90% of the time slopped on there as if they could care less how the burger turns out, looks, or appears to the consumer. Will they ever get cooks who give a darn? I hope so. The employees who bring out the orders are usually very polite. One pet peeve that I have: If you are bringing me an order with burger, fries, etc., why in the world when I ask for ketchup, salt, pepper, etc, you have to GO BACK INSIDE to get it each time? Looks like they would come equipped with all the necessary condiments that are common senses with burgers, fries and tots.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!