“Great place - lotsa food and lotsa friendly”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #20 of 66 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Went with a party of 8. After seeing the other reviews which seemed highly variable I was a bit concerned. However our large party was quickly accommodated and the wait staff were extremely nice and patient with our slow ordering. The food and service were great. Most ordered baked pasta dishes. The servings were large and there were a number of to go boxes that had to be requested. I had linguini arrabiata ? Pasta with veggies sautéed in olive oil. It was ok but a large helping. The others in the party really enjoyed their selections

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and the food is always delicious. Love that they have Italian music softly playing. You can actually have a conversation with out yelling.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

I love this place. Don't fill up on the warm bread when you arrive or you'll need a to-go box for your food. We go every few weeks. We always get the Stromboli with jalapenos instead of bell pepper. My mouth is watering thinking about it! It's sooooooooo good. We've never ventured into the bar because we always have kids with us. But I know they have live music and DJ's sometimes. Check the calendar of events on the city website. Note: the restrooms need a makeover.

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

I ordered what I thought was chicken piccata.

The chicken breast was sliced in half half so it was that half of the size of a chicken breast you get anywhere else in a restaurant.

The Piccata sauce was watered down and did not resemble anything I've ever eaten before, even in Italy.

The service was equally horrendous as the dish served.

The bread served with my salad was cold and the ice berg lettuce with one tomatoe was another let down.

2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Went with friends, the Bar was packed. The restaurant wasn't very busy, they have a large menu and we decided to split and Extra Large, the Pizza was huge! The topping were pretty good but the pizza was slightly under cooked. The drinks were great and the food was reasonably priced.

Been to Bella Italia? Share your experiences!