“Good Suprise!”

Chadra Mezza & Grill
Ranked #150 of 1,862 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Italian, Lebanese
Reviewed July 28, 2018

We ate supper at Chadra. I had the Zaatar chicken thighs, added veggies instead of rice....very good! Our friends had the italian flavor...pizza and spaghetti with meatballs. Plenty of food for everyone. The only reason I didnt give it a 5 is because the wait staff didnt ask if it was our first visit and didnt recommend anything to us. I probably would have ate the buffet if I realized they had one. We didnt sit near it so I didnt see it. For a Friday night the place was pretty empty. I understand they do have a lot of customers at lunch throughout the work week.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Good place to eat. Great homeade deserts. The gyro plate was delicious along with the lamb shwarma. Good service also

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

The food is fabulous here especially heavenly chicken and hummus !!!! A must try when in Fort Worth!!! Love it and the cocktails too!!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Went on a Saturday with my wife for first time - right at opening time 11A. We went knowing it was Lebanese/Mediterranean with a few Italian dishes included. We also knew we could order or enjoy the buffet.

The buffet was absolutely enjoyable with hot, fresh items of great quality. Salads, garlic knots, warm pita, fruits, ground red pepper/walnut dip, stuffed grape leaves, falafel, hummus......to start. Entrees included Chicken Shawarma, Gyros, Shaik El Mehshe sp? (Ground sirloin, eggplant, tomatoes...lovely dish), Ablama, Heavenly Chicken (read on website), a moist salmon dish....then pizzas were later added as was Saffron rice. What extensive variety. And quality was all excellent served buffet style.
We have experienced Mediterranean many times/many places. But Chadras has several dishes new to us. Oh so delightful.

Service by very pleasant waitress was second to none. Did I mention this buffet was $10 each plus drinks, tax and gratuity. We would paid $15-18 each for this variety and quality.

I shall close with this - we will return when in this area of Fort Worth (we live in Flower Mound). Whether one orders or enjoys one of several buffets, these proprietors deserve a chance. Hats off to great food, great service in a charming, folksy atmosphere at very reasonable prices. If I lived close by, I would eat here regularly. That good!!!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! Great food and I love the atmosphere...you've got to try it...you won't be disappointed!!