“Excellent Experience”

Ranked #18 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

As an employee at a Hilton brand hotel, I am extremely picky about cleanliness and service, when I am staying at another property. My husband, sister and I stayed here for my daughter's wedding and were extremely pleased. The hotel was very clean, the staff and management went out of their way to take special care of their guests. Special thanks to Mr. Ayala, Vincent, and the 2 women serving breakfast the days we were there. Next time I am in Fort Worth, I will make it a point to stay at this property again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Donna D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 20 October 2011

This is easily one of the best Hamptons I've ever stayed at. As a HHonors gold member I was given a suite at check in. Front desk service was courteous, prompt, and efficient. The room itself was excellent. Very spacious, modern, and comfortable - everything I would expect from a Hampton plus more. The property also has a pool, hot tub, and outdoor patio all of which were modern and very well maintained. Overall this was an excellent choice.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Chicagotraveler83
Marlow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel in Sept. There were 6 of us, all cousins, that stayed in one of the suites. Very roomy and clean. The staff was awesome and made us feel very welcome. Loved the beds, they were so comfortable. The breakfast was great! Overall we had a wonderful weekend and contribute some of it to the nice hotel. I'll definitely stay there again!!!

Room Tip: Call and ask for any specials. We loved getting the *Billy Bob Special* very good price.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank nannyhoney
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2011

The hotel is very clean and modern. The indoor hot tub and pool are excellent. The breakfast is good. It's in a good location too and is a great value. The only negative are the thin floors, because every sound is noticeable.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Straightup123
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We had a pleasant overnight stay here. The staff was great, the breakfast was good, and had the quality I expected from Homewood Suites.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Shannon M
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel for nearly two weeks on business.
The breakfast is free and pretty decent - but I wish they would add soymilk/almond milk for those of us that cannot have dairy. They also have a happy hour in the evening, but I never made it since I had to work late.

Rooms were spatious and generally clean, to the usual Hilton/Hampton standard, but I was disappointed to see a rather large stain on the carpet - obviously the result of some accident, but it had not been cleaned adequately. The air conditioning in the room was so loud whenever it kicked in that it kept waking me up. I like the fact that the rooms have a refrigerator and microwave.

The most disappointing experience was the lack of internet connectivity through cable. I reported this to the front desk and was assured that it would be taken care of. It was not.
I had the same issue during the second week, and I was again assured that it would be taken care of - and it was not.

The gym was adequate. The business center had mouse-pads that were pretty tattered. Like other Hamptons, the business center is free to use, and it had two computers and two printers, all in good working condition.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Tamizhan3
Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2011

We really enjoyed this room. The bed was comfy and it was a very large room with microwave, fridge, sink in a separate area (like a little hallway just as you enter the room). The bathroom was small (just the tub and toilet) and the sink is outside the toilet/tub area. We had 2 windows, that was nice. The breakfast area was set up a little better than some but it didn't hurt that there was a lot less people at this hotel than others. If you want to go to Fort Worth, I'd highly recommend this hotel. It was a lot cheaper than some in the city and it only took us about 15 min to get to most places. (we stayed in a comparable Hampton inn 2 weeks ago and it was nearly double the price for a very similar room) I probably would agree with the noise issue if there were more people in the hotel and if we did not have the very last room on the floor (no neighbors on one side and hardly anybody walking down there). But, I could hear conversation from some of the rooms as I walked down the hall so I can see where it might be an issue. I think the pool was a salt water pool (big plus) but it was freezing (indoor pool).

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family