“Excellent food, great wine selection and fabulous service.”
Review of Istanbul Grill

Istanbul Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Istanbul Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,863 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Simply the best Greek/Med food I’ve tasted; appetiser platter was so good, we cleared the plate in it’s entirety. The Beef Shish was cooked to perfection ..... The baklava beat me. Just couldn’t manage the final piece.
Everything was delightful; including the people. Couldn’t have been made to feel more welcome.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

If you want to enjoy a good Mediterranean meal I definitely suggest going to Istanbul Grill. You will experience great flavors from Turkey with incredible seasonings. My favorite dishes are the HAYDARI (Turkish Yougurt), Falafel, and Borek for an appetizer. For your main course recommend KASARLI KOFTE or the Gyro. Be sure to leave room for the best Baklava and Turkish coffee (better then espresso).

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The cold appetizer sampler was awesome. The haydari dip was phenomenal. The restaurant was nice and quiet at 5pm on a Friday. The menu is huge. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

While on a business trip, I had dinner here with a co-worker. The restaurant was clean. Service was fast. And the food was very good. We had wine, hummus, I had gyro for my nail entree, and my co-worker had lamb shish. Both were delicious.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I'm a huge fan of Istanbul Arlington but my visit to the Throckmorton location was a mixed bag. I visited during the peak of lunch hour and was seated promptly but had to flag someone down to take my order after waiting 10 minutes. They were VERY busy so I can understand and overlook this. Finally came the food. Let me start off by saying I LOVE their pita bread but the basket that was first brought to me was so stale and hard that I stabbed the inside of my cheek trying to chew the bread and actually drew blood. They eventually brought me a fresh basket but it was slightly under cooked. Next, I had my favorite dish of beef shish and hummus. The hummus was on the watery side but had a nice flavor. The beef over rice was very good (as usual) but the tiny portion of red cabbage was so vinegary it made me choke. Barely eatable. All-in-all I was not impressed with the experience. I've eaten at the Arlington location many dozens of times and it is consistently good. I'm not sure I want to return to this location.