All reviews convention center sundance square garage parking great hotel great security pool opens few short blocks flavored water spacious lobby water features any requests updated hotel hotel of choice hot items breakfast area diamond member room key
Reviewed November 4, 2018

I was a solo traveler in town for two days before heading East on Amtrak. I booked this hotel because it was new and close to the train station. So happy with my two-night stay! You can tell that this is a newer property; everything was really nice and I loved the hooks and counter space in the bathroom. Breakfast was fine. My only negative was I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the red blinking light on the phone. Phone system could use better instructions. Would I stay here again? Absolutely!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
CarmenB3633, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Susan M,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of our hotel! We are thrilled you chose us for tout 2 night stay. Those little silly lights, they are just messages, we will be more than happy to show you next time how to get rid of it. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Holiday Inn (IHG) hotels offer better options in their rewards program for the frequent traveler. Overall this Hampton was fine and has a secure feeling. Extra charge for parking is not uncommon in large cities, being from Texas I found the charge ...annoying...Im not in New York, it's Texas ... but, clean enough and spacious enough room very close to just about everything Ft. Worth. The complimentary WiFi streamed movies just fine, not gonna pull off a Destiny or WoW Raid with it tho.The staff was top notch, not just the people at the front desk (Kiosk?) I mean the real people that make the hotel work. The team putting out breakfast gave me bottle of water when I asked for a simple cup...they didnt point me toward the bottled water i later found and tell me I could go get it. She politely smiled, walked into the kitchen and got me a bottle of water. The staff wouldnt get on the elevator with me - I had to tell them it was ok I wasnt one of 'those people'. All in all the hotel is fine and feels like a four star Hilton. However - I may suggest, until Hilton brings back it's Diamond members rewards catalog, I'll keep adding points to my Spire Elite status (free gasoline and Ebooks from Amazon? yes and better catalog options too.) Hilton seriously needs to bring back the perks for frequent guests, they got a little cheap.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Discover09760100260
CarmenB3633, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Discover09760100260,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we appreciate your wonderful comments of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you for your feedback, have a great day!

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Stay here. I promise you won’t regret a single thing! Convenient parking, rooms are spacious, breakfast was awesome! Staff was always very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be staying again in the future!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tchavarria86

Dear tchavarria86,

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel and our team. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, please hurry back! Take Care

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a family visit.We always try to stay at a Hampton and are usually well pleased but this place is exceptional.The hotel itself is large clean and up to date.It is ideally situated for enjoying the vibrant downtown Fort Worth scene,all on foot.Rooms are large and clean.Housekeeping was prompt.The free breakfast was very good.The bar area is large and friendly and a special shout-out to our bartender Spencer whose cheerful banter added to our enjoyment.Looking forward to our next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CarmenB3633, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear mongogc,

We appreciate your kind words of our hotel and our team. We are thrilled that you enjouyed your stay with us, I will share your feedback with Spencer, he is pretty awesome. Hurry back soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

The staff at the hotel is very kind and helpful. We are a family of 4 and our boys were 1 and 4 at the time of the visit. One morning when we were in the lobby, one of the staff members gave the boys a little teddy bear. They loved it! The pool was a lot of fun for the kids and being indoors was great since we could use it even though it was a bit chilly out. The fitness center looked really nice although we didn't have the opportunity to use it. My only complaint about the room we had is that it did not have any drawer space for us to use so we had to live out of our suitcases during our stay. Other than that, everything was great and we will stay at the hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear atx_jules,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of our hotel and our team. We are thrilled your boys enjoyed their Teddy Bears, and that they enjoyed the pool and all of our amenities. I will be sure to share your concerns of the drawers with our maintenance team. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon!