All reviews bedroom suite living area laundry facilities social hour extended stay workout room walk in shower breakfast area outdoor pool complimentary breakfast fitness center walmart clifford dishwasher tammy fort dallas
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for business during the week and had absolutely no complaints! I received top-notch service from check in to check out. The hot breakfast was quick and always kept clean in the morning. We also really enjoyed the happy hour hors d’oeuvres and wine! Not to mention the entertainment on Wednesday evening, great acoustic singer! I was impressed with the size of the workout room and also free washer and dryer. I can’t say enough about the friendliness of the front desk staff. Tammy was always very friendly as we left and returned every day.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback for Staybridge Fort Worth West. We do our very best to make your stay the very best it can be. We do enjoy our Wednesday night entertainment, we are happy to hear our guest do as well. Tammy is a huge asset for our Staybridge team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Thanks again!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience! I had a medical procedure that was completed earlier than expected. The staff went above and beyond to prepare a room for me that allowed me to check in and rest before normal check in times! I cannot express my gratitude to the management and all the staff!

Date of stay: March 2018
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. We really do aim to please at Staybridge Suites. We appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. You are special at Staybridge.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is a great hotel for the "shorter" extended stays. When I was there they were doing renovations. For the most part it was quiet. I would assume any normal trip would be much quieter when they get done. There isn't any road noise once in the hotel. They have a decent size workout room and a nice size sitting area in the breakfast area.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks so much for your positive comments about Staybridge Fort Worth West. We really do pride ourselves in taking great care of our guests. We do appreciate your understanding during renovations. We are making Staybridge better for you and all our guests. We cannot wait to see you again very soon to check out our transformation. See you soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

This is our second stay ever at a Staybridge Suites and it was just as consistently awesome as their mukilteo location. Staybridge has become my favorite banner to take my touring musicians due to this great second experience. Couldn’t ask for more friendly and happy staff. Plenty of washers and dryers in good working order that there is no charge to use. Great rooms with full kitchens and plenty of real cups, plates, forks, etc. Noon checkout is standard. You won’t find a better complimentary hot breakfast. Loved the soda and tea fountains and complimentary Texas shaped waffle maker. A great experience that I will continue to treat my artists to. Thanks gang!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thanks so very much for your positive feedback for your stay with us at Staybridge. We strive to please our guests in every way possible. We really do love our jobs here at Staybridge. We are pleased with your comments and look forward to seeing you again very soon. Thanks so much!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Hotel was able to accommodate our family of 6 and two dogs upon evacuation during Hurricane Harvey. Hotel is a bit in west of Fort Worth but has many amenities around it, including a lot of restaurants. Check-in was easy and our room was a suite with a kitchen it in. Perfect for what we needed it for. Room was super clean, although there was a minor hole in the wall due to a door hinge. Breakfast was included and it had a variety of options which appeased the family. Great pool! Staff was super accommodating. A+++

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were delighted to take great care of you and your family after Hurricane Harvey. It was a trying time for your family and we are happy we could make it a bit easier for you all. I will pass your comments about our staff on to them. The hole in the wall has been fixed. Thanks for staying with us at Staybridge and we hope to see you again in the near future.