All reviews living area laundry facilities social hour extended stay workout room walk in shower breakfast area outdoor pool complimentary breakfast fitness center bedroom walmart clifford dishwasher tammy fort dallas
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Stayed here two nights as part of a road trip from Colorado Springs to Houston (via Fort Worth & New Orleans)

Reasonable amount of free parking. Staff friendly and welcoming.

Living area good size, clean and tidy, sofa bed, kitchen area with full size fridge. Large TV with reasonable amount of channels, many in HD. Wi-Fi average at around 8.0mbps up and 12.0 mbps down.

Bedroom reasonable size, fairly clean and tidy apart from some light dusty areas, time for a feather duster? Large TV as per living area.

Bathroom clean and tidy. Separate basin area (not a good idea) with cupboard. Small counter top, lack of space and hooks to put things. Toilet and shower area clean and tidy but compact. Plenty of hot water reasonable pressure Extractor acceptable. I’ve mentioned this before about these hotels, combine the two separate bathroom areas and it would be a better use of space making for a nice size bathroom.

Good size Breakfast area with a good selection of hot and cold.

Complimentary snacks and drinks 5:30pm to 7:30pm weekdays. Actually more like a meal, pretty good stuff – well done!

Did find the walls a bit thin or we were just unlucky with noisy guests in adjacent rooms?

Did not use the fitness centre or pool.

Good location, Walmart and a few eateries nearby, Chili’s within a few minutes’ walk. Approximately 30 minute drive to the Stockyards… $7 parking! And Approximately 15 minute drive to the Fort Worth Nature Centre and Refuge… well worth a visit!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Overall this place is exceptional. It is newer and in better condition than most others. I travel a great deal and was on a budget for this trip. I had some bad experiences with similar styled hotels the past year and was prepared for he worst. Upon entering o was treated by a friendly front desk staff person who set me up in a few seconds. She explained the hotel, offered me some water, and I went up to the room. A really nice king suite with a clean kitchen, There was a happy hour with free food and beverages from 5-8 pm. The breakfast was nicer than the competition and the happy hour was a nice treat as well. The location is right off the highway and easy to reach. Nice break from downtown. Overall I would stay there again, It seems like a visiting construction worker hotel so quite a few trucks outside and very few kids around.

Oh one inconvenience - no toilet paper in my room so .... ;)

Room tip: Pet friendly hotel so if you want to avoid pets then choose an upper floor
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Staybridge wants to be your home away from home. I do apologize for the toilet paper missing from your room. I will definitely make sure we do not let that happen again. Look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Thanks again!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for business during the week and had absolutely no complaints! I received top-notch service from check in to check out. The hot breakfast was quick and always kept clean in the morning. We also really enjoyed the happy hour hors d’oeuvres and wine! Not to mention the entertainment on Wednesday evening, great acoustic singer! I was impressed with the size of the workout room and also free washer and dryer. I can’t say enough about the friendliness of the front desk staff. Tammy was always very friendly as we left and returned every day.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback for Staybridge Fort Worth West. We do our very best to make your stay the very best it can be. We do enjoy our Wednesday night entertainment, we are happy to hear our guest do as well. Tammy is a huge asset for our Staybridge team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Thanks again!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience! I had a medical procedure that was completed earlier than expected. The staff went above and beyond to prepare a room for me that allowed me to check in and rest before normal check in times! I cannot express my gratitude to the management and all the staff!

Date of stay: March 2018
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. We really do aim to please at Staybridge Suites. We appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. You are special at Staybridge.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is a great hotel for the "shorter" extended stays. When I was there they were doing renovations. For the most part it was quiet. I would assume any normal trip would be much quieter when they get done. There isn't any road noise once in the hotel. They have a decent size workout room and a nice size sitting area in the breakfast area.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks so much for your positive comments about Staybridge Fort Worth West. We really do pride ourselves in taking great care of our guests. We do appreciate your understanding during renovations. We are making Staybridge better for you and all our guests. We cannot wait to see you again very soon to check out our transformation. See you soon.