All reviewsfront deskwatched tvceiling faneasily accessible from the highwaywindow unitour room was spacioushot breakfastchecking ina great staytexas motor speedwaymicrowaveheadboardpillowsstockyards
Reviewed April 10, 2015

This Comfort Inn is great. Clean up to date, all the things you expect from a top hotel.
I will continue to stay here for business as well as any recreational trips.
The manager as well as all the staff have went out of there way to make me comfortable.
The access to restaurants is great, just a couple blocks to Boston pizza, Joe's crab shack
Starbucks, Popeyes and a Wendy's. Plus others very close. 24 hour fitness center across the street. Very quiet location. Nice indoor pool and hot tub kept up very well.

Room Tip: I like the king suite.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Darrin W
Reviewed April 9, 2015

After 4 weeks of travelling in the US it was a welcome relief to spend 4 nights at this immaculate hotel. The attention to detail was fantastic. The rooms were well appointed, the staff went over and beyond. The MD recommend we visit the Mint while there and offered to drive us instead of taking a taxi. The hotel is close to the Stockyards and Downtown Fortworth. Heaps of restaurants within walking distance of the Hotel. Breakfast provided was the standard throughout the US. I'd stay again

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnnieT14
Reviewed March 3, 2015

After reading reviews we chose this property for our stop in Fort Worth. We were not disappointed. This is a beautiful property with well appointed, large rooms. It afforded us comfort at a relatively low price. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 98,980
Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

Great stay, comfortable bed, great rate, and a good breakfast (waffles, biscuit & gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage and more). Several restaurants within walking distance. Only con was the thermostat in the room. I was not used to that type and could not get the air conditioner to work right. Maybe put an instruction card by the thermostat.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tucker1967
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Yes it looks nice! Yes it was clean! But the same old hard as a rock bed! The internet was faster than most I have stayed in. But I thought I had upgraded from the 47.00 a night Motel 6 the night before. This was a king at 85.00 plus tax and the bad was just as hard.

What does it take to get a soft bed! :(

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family