“Sushi and a sake bomb”

Ranked #16 of 1,754 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

On a Friday night, we were able to get a seat at the bar relatively quickly. We settled in and I started with a sake bomb. Everything fell into place after that. Bartenders were attentive and friendly. The sushi was magnificent: I got the Amazon, Philly roll, and the Lion King. They were all awesome, but I probably liked the Amazon less than the other two. But that is not a reason to deduct a star. No one will love every sushi roll they eat. Fun atmosphere, friendly staff, and fresh raw sushi...you can’t go wrong.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

This is one of the best places to go in Fort Worth for happy hour if you like Sushi. Most of the dishes are half price. The drinks are excellent.

1  Thank Angela h
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Loved it! Great food-salad, seared tuna & a spicy roll were wonderful! Wait staff was very helpful. I didn't want the rice so they made it without rice. It was almost perfect. I don't give perfect scores but this came close

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We do love the food here, and we usually sit at the bar. All of the bartenders are great and why we keep coming back. It is not a traditional sushi bar were the sushi chefs are preparing, taking your orders. I rated this a 3 because more times then not, getting food is very slow.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The sushi was pretty good, just not creative or fantastic. We ate here on a recommendation that this was the best sushi in Fort Worth, and we were disappointed....I would say that you visit Blue for the atmosphere and Happy Hour Specials. The rolls that we ordered were almost void of the actual fish, we got a spicy tuna roll and there was barely any spicy tuna to be seen. This seemed like the theme throughout our entire meal. If our bill had been about half the cost, I would consider going back. There are way better sushi restaurants in Fort Worth, at about half the price, with much more creative rolls that actually have fish in them.

Thank John and Desire... C
Flagship_Restaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Sushi Sake Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us about your disappointment. I too am disappointed to hear you were less impressed and I would love for the opportunity to investigate this further. Would you please email me a few details including date/time of your visit, and the names of any of the rolls you ordered?

You can reach me directly at Sarah@FRG.rest.

Kindly,