“Soooo limited!”

Ranked #15 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Reviewed February 19, 2018

The best part of my meal at Blue sushi was my waiter, Lathe (spelling problem here.)
He was pure joy - funny, helpful, attentive and cute to boot! Best server I have had anywhere in such a long time!
The presentation of the food was nice but, the lack of variety was so bad. As for selection, this was the worst sushi restaurant I have experienced. I will not go back.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Great service, beautiful place, unique inside and unique sushi.
I love my sushi and I wold have to say I have finally found my best place so far in this part of Texas. We had a smorgasbord tastings of varietal sushi. I really liked the presentation and it was enough for us to be filled and more to take home for a treat after on.
The taste was spicy enough at the back of my Horst and the crisp , clean flavors ranged from spicy, to sour, to sweet to creamy textures with a bit of fresh crunch. Well done and I will definitely be back

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We've made several trips to Fort Worth to eat here and it is always great. Everytime we leave we are thinking of when we will make the drive and go back.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

On a Friday night, we were able to get a seat at the bar relatively quickly. We settled in and I started with a sake bomb. Everything fell into place after that. Bartenders were attentive and friendly. The sushi was magnificent: I got the Amazon, Philly roll, and the Lion King. They were all awesome, but I probably liked the Amazon less than the other two. But that is not a reason to deduct a star. No one will love every sushi roll they eat. Fun atmosphere, friendly staff, and fresh raw sushi...you can’t go wrong.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

This is one of the best places to go in Fort Worth for happy hour if you like Sushi. Most of the dishes are half price. The drinks are excellent.

1  Thank Angela h