All reviews dfw airport m club early flight american airlines concierge lounge dallas cowboys football game shuttle service free shuttle breakfast buffet indoor pool business meeting front desk staff up to date flat screen nice size fitness center
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel on Hotwire, and got a fairly good deal, but we're so fortunate to upgrade to get a family package that allowed us access to the M Lounge, which is a VIP area. This really made our stay even more special! As it is, the hotel is such a lovely property, it's got great amenities such as fitness centre, nice pool, Starbucks, and proximity to lots of restaurants. With the M lounge, we were treated to appetizers/ snacks, drinks all day and desserts at night. We were also able to watch the hockey game while enjoying our coffee and dessert, and enjoyed a fresh hot breakfast in the morning! Just loved this hotel! I'd like to shout out to the following staff who added to our stay so much; Marriott is lucky to have you : Angela, Geron?, Kody, Rosa Mary, and the housekeeping staff who are so friendly! One of the best Marriot properties we've ever stayed in!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you! We really love hearing how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It is always nice when a good deal turns into a great stay, and I’m so glad that the upgrade and amenities made such a difference and made your time with us even more fun. Your review has really made our day, and I will be sure to share your kind words with Angela and the rest of our team. Thanks again for the feedback, and we hope to see you again soon here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Our hockey team stayed here during a tournament weekend and we were very pleased with our stay. This hotel is very nice and updated. We had the breakfast buffet for breakfast with hot and cold selections. The staff there was very nice. The pool and gym areas were also nice. Our room was spacious with nice toiletries. I felt that the staff was very accommodating with our team even when they wanted to play knee hockey. We were able to use a banquet room which was very spacious and allowed them to play as a team while we had pizza for dinner. Overall this was a great experience for all of the kids and families. Thank you, DFW Airport Marriott South!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

It was our pleasure to have you stay, and I’m happy to hear that you all had such a wonderful time. It is always so much fun for us to have kids here, and especially exciting when a team is in the area for a game or tournament. I am glad that they enjoyed the breakfast buffet; it’s important that they get a good start to the morning, but, as you know, it also has to look and taste delicious for them to want to eat it. Thank you for your kind feedback, and we will look forward to seeing you at the next tournament here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

We stay here usually on our way out of town to get to the airport early; I love that we can stay the night and park our car here for the week we are gone. The shuttle takes us right to the gate at the airport and picks us up on our return. Always great service.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

This is an older Marriott design with refurbished rooms. The M club is nice and convenient to access on the ground floor. 4 miles from the airport with shuttle service. Only disappointment was in the bar where BBQ sliders didn't live up to the Texas BBQ I know and love. They were way too dry!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here, and particularly your time in the M Club Lounge – we have recently renovated this space and are very pleased with the updated amenities and changes that we have made. I know how important BBQ is here in Texas, and I am sorry to hear that ours was not quite as you had expected. I’ll be sure to mention that to our chefs in case we need to amend our recipe. Thanks again for your comments, and I do hope we will see you again soon here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

The hotel is far from the airport, but there is a shuttle service. Staff was helpful when I called and told them I needed a shuttle ride. The rooms are fine. Fitness center on the first floor. Kitchen closes at 10 PM.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thanks for your feedback, Spike. Happy to hear that you found our shuttle service to be so quick and convenient – it makes a tremendous difference when you’re traveling, and I’m glad that our team was so helpful in getting that ride to you. I appreciate you choosing us for your stay and do hope that next time you are in the area that we can look forward to seeing you again here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.