“Their catering is fabulous, too!”

Terra Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,858 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I've always loved Terra, from the very first bite of their hummus years ago. But, we had a large office lunch from Terra yesterday, and it was still just as incredibly yummy as when I go to them. The saffron chicken is scrumptious, and the chicken kabobs were so much more tender and moist than anyone else's kabobs. Even veggie-haters love their roasted cauliflower. I was afraid the grilled shrimp wouldn't be as fresh and perfect in the large catering portions, but I was so wrong! Even the shrimp were all perfectly prepared and fresh. I highly recommend Terra for your next catered gathering. Don't forget the hummus and pita.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We were here for an early dinner. The server was friendly and informative. It's close to the parking garage and they validate your parking. The portions are huge! When you order the gyros, they provide the meat,sauce, and pita separately so you make your own. There is enough for more than one meal. The sea bass is also excellent.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

This is the second time we’ve been here. My wife had ordered a lamb burger. It arrived uncooked; the replacement ALSO arrived uncooked. The managed provided a properly cooked one as we were leaving (45 minutes later). My wife was unable to eat until we got home.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Truly impressive buffet and reliable in terms of consistency over the years. Everything is freshly prepared, and the cooking staff does a fantastic job of keeping the buffet items hot (or cold, as needed), and the items are never sitting out a long time. Generally, buffets are inconsistent with quality, freshness, and consistency, but here I find that every trip to the line is like getting a made-to-order meal. The quality control is remarkable.

Gripes, I have a few. But they won't keep me away because the quality is so high and the value is so good. Curiously, you can't get coffee during buffet hours. I asked why, expecting to hear a dumb excuse, and I got one. It seems that some time ago the place had issues with clients spilling hot drinks on themselves, so the restaurant stopped serving hot drinks. I've never heard of a brunch without coffee, but that's what you can expect here. So, you can get coffee anywhere, but you won't find the perfectly prepared Mediterranean specialties like they serve up here anyplace else in Tarrant County. A+ all the way.

Date of visit: September 2018
Natalie M, General Manager at Terra Mediterranean, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing a great review for us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon for our lunch buffet.
Thanks,
Natalie

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Nice location in the heart of the upcoming section of Fort Worth. Great food selection and customer service,

Date of visit: October 2018

Thanks for a great review. We hope to see you again very soon!
Thanks,