“A Fort Worth legend”

Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,572 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“A Fort Worth legend”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Make their own tortillas, but Joe T. Garcia's has much better food IMHO.

“Best chicken enchiladas!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Consistent good food, great chips and salsa and a fun atmosphere. A good place to gather with friends, beware its always busy.

• Visited December 2011
Fort Worth, Texas
“Please try the ribs”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I'm reviewing simply because Trip Advisor asked me to but I serious love me some Uncle Julio's. Yes, it's a chain. But oh so good. Favorites are the smokey salsa and the dry rubbed ribs. Get them on the Gordo Platter. At least I think that's what it's called. It's the big platter than comes with bacon wrapped shrimp, chicken and beef fajitas and all the trimmings. It's meant to share but you might no want to. If they don't bring it to the table, be sure and ask for the Mexican Butter - garlicy greatness into which you will want to dip everything into.

Arlington, TX
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Hubs and I had dinner at Uncle Julios last night-we love the beef fajitas! We got some extra grilled jalapenos and added shrimp brochette, it was great! Our server Jeff was prompt and friendly. We ate on the patio andnit was a bit chilly but we really enjoyed our dinner!

“By FAR our favorite spot in Ft Worth...”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

What can I say about this exquisite gem of a place? Of all the restaurants in Ft Worth, this is the one we visit the most. It is our default when we don't feel like exploring something new and just want to have an excellent meal with excellent service. Superb mexican cuisine! They have some of the best lobster tail I have ever had (ask about their specials) and their tortillas are probably the eighth wonder of the world. I've already been to this restaurant about 20 times in the past year and I will probably go 20 more this year. AMAZING!