“(Turkey &) Dressing that beats mom's!”
Review of Julie's Fresh Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Julie's Fresh Kitchen
A TripAdvisor Member
weatherford, texas
Reviewed 28 March 2006

I recently attended an inservice @ the local hospital I work at where the food was catered by Julie's. The menu was turkey & dressing, gravy, green beans, rolls, cranberry sauce and individual pies (sweet potato, pecan and pumpkin) I cannot say how EXCELLENT! it all was, except to say that after the first bite of dressing all I could utter was "Oh, my gosh! This is like my mom's dressing!" and after the second bite "No, it's better than my mom's!" And the dressing was not the only thing to write home about. The rolls were wonderful, with an excellent texture and (almost)sweet, yeasty flavor. The green beans and giblet gravy were also very good. The chart topper was the pie @ the end of the meal. I had the sweet potato and it was out of this world, not too sweet and not overpowering with allspice. The crust was flaky with a light buttery flavor. What made all of this such a delight was that we were served this meal at the end of March, so it was a real treat to have such a wonderful "out of season" meal. I would definitely recommend Julie's catering to any one whether for a corporate function or a personal or private event.