“Good food”

Price range: US$12 - US$28
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 10, 2015

Great food but slow service. If you don't mind waiting, it is worth it. I like to support local and hardworking people.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed June 29, 2015

My wife and i went to this family run restaurant. They were a great family. They are originally from Lebanon. They took care of us well and helped us to order. We shared the vegetarian platter. normally i wouldn't even consider a vegetarian platter but this came with two platters, and appetizer, a small pizza and a bowl of lentil soup. The portion was enormous, my wife and i ate for two days and couldn't finish it. The food was very good, I would suggest for them to lower their portions or raise the price. I honestly felt bad to receive so much food for so little.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed April 11, 2015

Wow! I expected a decent meal, but this was above average. The hummus (small) was so beautifully presented that I wanted to take a picture. There was more than enough for two of us. It was served with warm, puffy fresh baked pita. More bread was brought before we thought to ask. I had lamb shish kebab. It was beautifully cooked and delicious. The veggies nicely grilled and plentiful. The rice tasty. My friend had the kafta. Also very tasty. We shared and each brought food home. We didn't have time for dessert because we were going on to the movies. Can't wait to go back and try other dishes.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank MRBFW
Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

Love that Joseph from Celaboreal has come to the west side and breathed some real life and cooking genius back into this place. Same great cooking, pricing and portions as Cellaboreal! Amazing!

Reviewed February 13, 2015

I really enjoyed my flavorful food. It was awesome! Yummy!!! It is NOW my favorite new restaurant, and I am telling ALL of my friends! You'll LOVE it! Give it a try! You will NOT be disappointed. I also ordered the same thing for my husband, and he says the same thing. We can't WAIT to go back! They also have Hookah! Can't WAIT to try that!

To be honest...there should NOT be a person HUNGRY in Fort Worth, as long as Hedary's is open. The amount of food was quite unexpected...but so delightful!

The food is Labanese...BTW.

Date of visit: February 2015