“Good, needs to cut the fat with sides”

East Hampton Sandwich Company
Ranked #241 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

OK, so this is good but expensive AND I always get extra pickles to have something to cut the fat. Buttery roll, mayo and lobster, and greasy fried chips, geezus, I need a Lipitor NOW. So, $19 for a lobster roll. Look, it is what it is, but get a lemonade and pickle to cut the fat. Your gallbladder will thank you. Staff super friendly. That for 19 bucks it doesnt some with slaw and sides are mucho extra is a major negatory for me. Been here 3x but may make this a 2x a year thing..I really need a side salad to pull this off. Again, super nice staff dealing with lots of preppy students who look like Don. Jr. so that is a huge kudo.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Took the family here. Food was pretty average at best. And prices were on the high side for sandwiches. There are so many good restaurants in this area. I can't imagine why we would go back.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

First time there, I ordered the lobster roll and sweet potato fries. That visit, it was delicious. Next time, I ordered the same thing, but "to go". This time, there wasn't as much lobster and just a lot of bread. The sweet potato fries were soggy/cold and did not taste right. They tasted like something else - possibly whatever they were fried with and I only ate a few, threw the rest out. My food wasn't ready when I arrived so the lady offered me some free tea, which was really great. However, I stood right at the counter and waited on my food, but no one bothered to let me know it was ready (the lady even walked over and asked about my food, with the guy on the line looking at me, so he could have told me it was ready). The guys working the food line were sweating and wiping sweat off (kinda gross). I finally asked about my food and someone retrieved it from the back counter. Another time, had the chicken caesar salad - dressing is watery, but croutons were great. Lobster mac-n-cheese wasn't that great. Desperately needed seasoning. I would go back, but definitely wouldn't order food to go.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I ordered chicken Caesar salad, had to pick out some yucky lettuce and huge rib pieces, not a fan of the dressing, salad was so so at best. Hubs had Cuban, wasn't pressed, but it was fine, he liked the chips fine. No regular tea, only currant flavored, not a fan. Diet coke was flat so after buying a drink, I ended up with water. Music was pretty loud, interior was nice and bright but for a $30 lunch, this was so not special. I'll take Panera or Central Market any day.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I, with our daughter decided to check this place out. First I would like to say that while I felt the price was on the higher side, I expected as much for this area of town. My hubby got the roast beef and was very pleased with it. He was a little sad it was a cold sandwich, especially after he ate it and found out he could have asked for it hot. My daughter had the chicken parm sandwich and it was very tasty. I very much enjoyed my cheeseburger. All of our sandwiches came with a side of chips and we ordered an additional side of their sweet potato fries. I, personally did not care for the seasoning on the fries, but the hubby and daughter did. We topped it off with their version of donuts which also was pretty good, especially with honey. The portion sizes were not too big or too small. We all left very satisfied and with no leftovers. Overall, the food was very good and we will likely go back.