“Wonderful Wedding Weekend”

Ranked #9 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
The Woodlands, Texas
“Wonderful Wedding Weekend”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We spent 4 days at this hotel for our sons wedding weekend and it was awesome. The staff was incredible. The front desk staff were always smiling, patient and very professional. Rikki and Taylor, just to name a few, were incredibly helpful and assisted us with many things and always with a cheerful attitude!! The valet guys were wonderful too. They kindly retrieved several forgotten items from our cars and when we requested our vehicles, we often found cold water bottles waiting for us. Wow...what service!

We had our Son's rehearsal dinner in the Synerygy 1 room and it was perfect. The food was delicious and the location was great for those who wanted to go out on the town afterwards with much to do in downtown Ft. Worth. Veronica and Bridget made sure everything went smoothly for us and bent over backwards to meet our needs. Thank you ladies!

The rooms were nice but the bathrooms were a little smaller than usual. If you are in need of extra space, request the jacuzzi room or an executive suite, which are perfect if preparing for an event such as a rehearsal dinner or a wedding. Thank you to the housekeeping staff too who were so friendly and accommodating. We never had to wait for anything we needed!!!

One more thing....the happy hour was the best I've seen at an Embassy suites. They offered lots of appetizers to enjoy with your drinks and all for free of course!

Congratulations to the management (Claudia) of this hotel for training such a wonderful staff. We really appreciated the above and beyond service. We got so much attention that we felt like we were the only guest! ha! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank laws62

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2012

This is an excellent hotel!

I have been traveling to Fort Worth Mon-Thurs for the last 5+ years and have stayed in all of the major hotels downtown. I first stayed at the Embassy about 3.5 years ago and have called it my 'home away from home' since then. While several of the hotels in the downtown area are very nice, there are a few things I think differentiate the Embassy from all of them...

First, and foremost, the staff is excellent. The Front Desk crew is always ready, willing, and happy to help with anything; always in a good mood and friendly. At the Manager's Reception, Tori, Ryan, Marco, and Pedro are always there to provide a great place to relax a bit after a long day (I strongly recommend sitting on the 7th floor Terrace on a nice day). The folks at the Bistro are always great and smiling and provide a good start to the day in the morning or a quick snack in the evening. Having been here for so long, I have seen staff come and go, and the above remains constant. The staff is always great!

The hotel is always very clean and well maintained. From the rooms, to the gym, to the common areas, everything is always well maintained and clean. I have stayed in many hotels with my career, and have not seen many that take such good care of the property. Personally, I generally stay on the 7th floor and my room is always perfect.

The rooms are very quiet and spacious. I prefer to not work in the same room I sleep in (I know, weird, but makes it easy to seperate) and having a seperate living room and bedroom is a huge plus for me. Also, the bedroom is very quiet as there is no door to the hallway.

The location to everything downtown is also perfect. It's right in the middle.

As I have been at this hotel for a while, I am also very impressed with the service to long term patrons. They store my bags for me over the weekend and ensure they are in my room upon checkin, know the rooms I like and make sure I am in one of them, usually the same room week after week, and are extremely accomodating to sudden changes in travel plans.

I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone coming for one night, a week long visit for business or pleasure, or for an extended stay.

2 Thank Josh O
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago for 4 nights, while attending a conference at the convention center.

The room wasn't quite ready when we arrived. Huda, in the reception was so nice to us, couldn't believe she had only been at the job for a week and a half. The room wasn't many minutes late, however, she treated us to Starbucks coffee with cookies. We loved it! It was just great to sit there and relax a little. Didn't bother us a bit to wait a few minutes.

The Managers reception in the evenings with light, great tasty snack, where a pleasant surprise . Tori in the bar was so nice. Bridget, one of the managers came around and visited one evening, and Tammy another evening. They were both so pleasant and friendly and fun to visit with.

The breakfast was out of this world, what a spread! Robin made the omelets with the sweetest smile, a smile like that makes such a difference.
We talked to Alcira and Neo while they cleared off the tables, they were so friendly and did such a fabulous job.

We loved this place, and the staff really made the difference, they were all so very friendly, and the service was just super. We would love to return when back in town.

Thank You - ALL of you!

Jim & Eva

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Eva M
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a half dozen times. The cost is reasonble, the quality of the rooms is consistently high, the food is terrific, and the service is on a caliber with the finest hotels. The location could not be better and is in close proximity to most of the attractions in Fort Worth. We wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: We've had great rooms each time! I think they are all similar and very high quality.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mary Anne A
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Convenient location with more than needed within short walking distance. A really desireable location.

Rikki and Jeremy and Taylor A at the front desk were so helpful and all with such a smile. Because of Rikki's excellent cutomer service allowing our car to stay in valet parking without an additional charge on checkout day your hotel is a real winner and we are eager for our next visit with you.

Abdul, Taylor 1, Samuel and Usuf were real team players and managed our valet parking with friendliness and effectiveness.

We left feeling honored and respected and served in excellent ways! An outstanding job for your staff!!

Of course we will return and encouage others to stay with you too!

Susan Haas

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan H
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Nice business hotel center of town, lots of restaurants, bars, etc all within walking distance. I'd come back.

oklahomac city
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have had been staying in Fort Worth with business this entire week at this hotel. The hotel is located in the middle of downtown Fort Worth with several great little restaurants and pubs within walking distance. The rooms are great. Very clean, nice television sets etc. Everything that I would expect from an Embassy Suites.

What has compelled me to write this review is not the property itself, as I expect this level of excellence when staying at an Embassy Suites, but rather the staff. Two of us arrived on Motorcycles on Monday after fighting rain all of the way from Oklahoma. By the time we arrived neither of us were in any mood to try and find where to park Motorcycles, haul luggage, wait while someone looked up our reservations etc. We were pleasantly suprised when we Yusf met us at the door, explained how parking worked with motorcycles, took our gear and then walked us to the parking area. Great service, we talked basketball on the way back. Super young man.

Breakfast has been fantastic all week and happy hour is a great time. Tammy, and another great member of the staff, braved the intimidating group of loud old men that I was with last evening at happy hour to set with us, ask about our stay, and listen to our stories and jokes.

This truly a great place to stay. The entire staff has treated us with the same hospitality as Tammy and Yusf. I will stay here every time I am in Fort Worth (if they let me)