All reviews green oaks the breakfast area easy access hot tub indoor pool complimentary breakfast quiet room king suite oatmeal would stay here again upon check great place to stay business trip business center desk clerk convenient location nice stay
Reviewed November 10, 2018

We recently stayed here at the Hampton I-30 West to have some fun in Fort Worth. We flew in from California and were therefore late in getting to the hotel and late leaving. Didn't matter to the crew working here. We were treated extremely well. Especially by a gentleman named Omar. Everything was extremely clean and everyone very friendly. I would stay here again without question.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed November 8, 2018

I came from MN to be with my daughter who is going to school in Texas while she had surgery. The day after surgery we were walking by the front desk and they (Daria and Mike) asked how she was feeling. She said that she wasn't doing very good - so they went and got her a can of chicken soup. Also - Mercy the lady that helps out at breakfast was so helpful - clearing away our dishes, so we didn't need to carry anything. She wanted us to enjoy resting and chatting together. She even offered to make me a special omelette as the standard one had peppers in it that I am not able to eat. I declined - but was so appreciative of her offer. Our room and the overall hotel was extremely clean.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

I enjoyed my stay. The rooms were nice and clean. Check in staff was very professional and nice. The location was great also. Near the mall and other stores. I was able to be comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. I awoke to a nice hot complimentary breakfast. I was well pleased.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Conmfortable clean room which was quiet and fairly spacious especially for an overnight stay. Parking was easy and hotel was easy to find just off the interstate. Hotel staff were welcoming and breakfast was good.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I checked-in on the Hilton app and didn't realize after I arrived that I had picked a room on the side of the building that was facing the freeway. The traffic noise wasn't too distracting, but since I was going to be staying a week here on business, I wanted to see whether I could get a quieter room. Once I called down to the front desk to ask, the receptionist, Daria, leapt into action. She met me at my floor and showed me the other rooms on the quieter side of the building I could have instead. And when I was going to pick a room that was a downgrade on what I paid for, she told me she'd check the computer to try to get me an equal or upgraded room. She was able to find an upgraded room for me. Since then, it has been a wonderful stay and it was all due to Daria's top-notch service. She was there every afternoon to welcome me back to hotel after work, with a tray of warm cookies and a smile. I've been staying in Hamptons all over the US, but this was, by far, the most enjoyable and effortless one of them all, and it is because of Daria!

Room tip: Choose a room that faces the golf course
Date of stay: October 2018