“Great Thai food”
Review of Spice

Spice
Ranked #121 of 1,864 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Spice offers traditional Thai cuisine in a modern, contemporary setting. Join us for our daily lunch specials and dinner.
Reviewed September 19, 2018

This is definitely a place for good Thai food - the curries were excellent and the service was good.

AmyT3429, Owner at Spice, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

I'm glad you've enjoyed our curry! Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll visit again soon.

Best,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Spice had the best Thai dinner experienced in Ft. Worth. Service was good, food fresh, hot, and well prepared. Highly recommend!

Amy T, Owner at Spice, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

I appreciate this recommendation! Hope you'll come back to dine with us again soon.

Best,

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

After all the hype, I was ready for a great experience at Spice. The food was just fine, nothing special, but everyone who helped me—seat, order, food delivery—was curt and unwelcoming. The kitchen was quick but the service lackluster.

Amy T, Owner at Spice, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

We always want you to feel welcome here and are sorry you felt otherwise. I'll talk to my team to make sure an experience like this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

This was my second time at this restaurant. The first time I ordered a shrimp salad- this time I ordered a spicy seafood salad. Both were excellent. The seafood was fresh, the spice level was flavorful, and it was refreshing and light. One son had garlic chicken, the other had a lo mein noodle dish. Both were good. Service was good.

Amy T, Owner at Spice, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Love to see you've enjoyed every dish you ordered here. Hope to see you back to try more of our food soon.

Happy Tuesday,

Reviewed November 8, 2017

We were fortunate enough to pick one of those perfect fall evenings and took advantage of the outdoor atmosphere on the patio. Couldn't have asked for a better night. Everyone enjoyed their menu selections, but I would caution ordering anything above a "2" unless you really think you can handle all that heat! Service was a bit slow even on a relatively non-crowded weekday evening. Have had delivery for lunch - perhaps I haven't selected just the right entree, but willing to keep trying. Definitely worth checking out and is on the quieter end of Magnolia. My goal is to eat my way down the street!

Amy T, Owner at Spice, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Thank you for joining us on that perfect fall evening, and I'm so happy you enjoyed everything from dining on our patio to your perfectly spiced dish. I hope to see y'all again!

Until then,
Amy T., Co-Owner

Been to Spice? Share your experiences!