“Delicious vegan food even non vegans would love”

Spiral Diner & Bakery
Ranked #26 of 1,864 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I love everything I've ever eaten here and I've been eating here for a long time. My favorite is the Mitch club sandwich. The nachos are extremely popular. I've never had them but counted 6 tables getting them tonight while I was there. The bbq sandwich is great. Heck, all of it is delish! Leave room for dessert!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I've been vegetarian for many years and recently switched to vegan. Spiral is nice in that everything they serve is vegetarian/vegan friendly. However, service at this location is usually terrible. They're always slow AF (I can be there with only a couple other tables full and it still takes forever to get my food). The food itself is okay. A lot of it is, to me, fairly bland in flavor. I'll go here if friends really want to, but otherwise I'd rather eat at home, haha.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

You're more likely to find me in the barbecue or fried chicken places down the street than in Sprial Diner. However, my daughter is a vegan so do eat here on (rare) occasions.

The service is fast and friendly, whether dining in or taking out. The dishes that I actually like are....the chips and quesfaux, cheese steak, and the meatball sandwich. I've tried others but these would be my go to dishes. My daughter loves the patty melt, potato salad, and vanilla shake. I've had a number of the items in the pastry cabinet and they are all very, very good especially the brownies and cookies. Honestly, I'd go back for just the cookies anytime.

The only item I dislike...well, dislike is too light of a word...loathe, despise, could not wish a more painful death upon is the potato salad. It was tart (sour would be a better word) like a German potato salad but had a mayo type base and enough dill to choke a horse. It was so green from dill you would have thought it was a St Patty's leftover.

Hate ending on a down note so I'll just say.....Cookies. Gotta get them !

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

5 reasons why I will visit this place again.

I love my beef and chicken. But, I only eat halal and usually go pescatarian in non halal meat serving places. Fish is hard to find and expensive in Texas. So I wanted to try this vegan restaurant close to my work for lunch.

1. I can order ANYTHING from the menu since all of it is vegan.

2. Scramble tofu was ok but vegan sausage was good.

3. Love biscuit & gravy usually, if it’s vegetarian so this place did Offer it and it was good. I’ve had better.

4. Everybody was ordering these nachos which looked amazing. I’m coming back.

5. Price is a bit more then what I would wanna pay but it wasn’t bad.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We were staying nearby and liked the option of trying a began place in a beef loving part of the world. It was full on arrival but we were seated in around 20 minutes. Opted for cashew & quinoa burgers which were really delicious. Good beer selection and good accompinaments. Pecan pie and ice cream was also top notch.