“Chocolate... Need I say more?”
Review of Chocolat

Chocolat
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Chocolat is one of our regular stops any time we go to Fredericksburg. Their liquid center chocolates are simply put, amazing. They let you have one free sample, and you can buy premade boxes or create your own mix. They also have all sorts of chocolate bark, truffles, and other candies. It's definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I got a little assortment that I made myself. if you are an alcohol drinker (which i am not) you should try their alcohol infused chocolates!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

The Pecan Turtles and the Almond Clusters were great and surprisingly inexpensive. We were given bourbon filled chocolates to sample that were actually overpowering to the chocolate. Nice overall selection.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Delicate filled chocolates. Very pretty. As a suggestion, the small box of Texas shaped chocolates would be a great gift, and very reasonably priced

Reviewed March 28, 2018

This is a must whenever we visit Fredericksburg. We go primarily for the liquor covered treats. My favorite is the peach schnapps. You can find almost any wonderful chocolate treat here!