“Full Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Some time hard to find a full bar in a town that has mostly Beer & Wine specialties. We went for late drinks and snack. Mixed drinks were good and had the Nacho's. Will defiantly return. Not overly crowded as it is on the side road off the beaten path. Bartender friendly and good service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed October 10, 2018

It was 3pm, no one else in the place. Just two of us. I prefer not to eat fries and had to pay extra to swap fries for a lousy premade side salad. The burger was over priced. They added two pickles, skinny slice of tomato and a wimpy piece of lettuce. We had to ask for onion. Porky’s on west main has great burgers and onion rings for a great value. I will be going there in the future. Such a shame. We used to eat at the Nickel several times a month.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

My burger and fries were awesome. I had a blue cheese burger that rivaled any I had ever eaten BUT found the hostess and waitstaff to be borderline unfriendly. I did not feel like a welcome guest at all.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to the Buffalo Nickel for the first time while visiting Fredricksburg this weekend. We were originally headed to the Sozial House next door (also good) for a beer, but noticed this establishment was also open and had a full bar. We were welcomed as soon as we entered, and elected to sit at the bar. We were offered the drink and food menus. We were still full from having had a late breakfast, but the menu looked good. The bartender was friendly, the drinks were great and the atmosphere was quirky and fun! We will definitely come back here to dine during our next visit in November!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Should have passed this place.... they take full advantage of a captive customer base of tourist... very confusing menu, over priced food and domestic beer... food was nothing to write home about...keep looking. With the price of things one would think they would offer some kind of discount.....no military discount... no senior discount etc.etc...