“Perfect location!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Inn on the Creek

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Inn on the Creek
Ranked #60 of 80 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
“Perfect location!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the Inn! This was our first time in Fredericksburg and we are so happy we found this place. It was a perfect location and a short walk to the museums and all the shopping. Carol was a gracious host and a excellent cook!! We liked the admiral room but would like to try another room next time we go.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

Loved everything make sure to stay at the Inn on the Creek. Right down the street from main street. Everything is at your finger tips.; Loved crossroads saloon top notch for dinner. This is a moment to meet new people make friends and relax. Remember it is a vacation!! Scenery coming down from Plano texas was wonderful too!

Room Tip: We want to try all the rooms. we loved the admiral sweet cozy, queit and relaxing
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2011

My wife and I have made a tradition of visiting Fredericksburg for our anniversary and we always stay at Inn on the Creek. Inn on the Creek still serves breakfast like you would expect a bed and breakfast to do.
Joyce is a treasure and always has a smile and the latest news while serving breakfast. My wife likes the location because it is right off Main Street so she can come and go while shopping. I like the location because it is across the street from The National Museum of the Pacific War (they give you a two-day ticket and you'll need it).
The rooms are always clean and comfortable.
For us, this is the only place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank TimRachel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

My husband and I LOVED our stay at Inn on the Creek. Our room was clean and the bed was VERY comfortable!!! We haven't slept that good in a while! The location was excellent ... Right in the heart of everything. Breakfast was delicious and Joyce was so sweet. We will definately be back!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Wlfpck6
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

Our room was lovely, the food for breakfast was amazing and the hospitality was fantastic. Not to mention the location - within walking distance to everything we wanted to see.
We'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: The best breakfast of any bed and breakfast i've ever stayed in.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn on the Creek and unfortunately had an unpleasant experience. The sheets on our bed reeked of urine. I have never in my life had a bed and breakfast, motel or hotel's bed sheets smell. Never. This is perhaps one of the most disturbing feelings. We called the maid service immediately and the woman was kind and came soon to change them. While we were somewhat comforted that they were changed, they still had a slight odor. In addition, our tub in our bathroom did not hold water for a bath.

I really do not normally write any business to complain. I actually never have. However, when we told a staff person our experience as we returned our key upon checkout, we were expecting to be treated with excellent customer service and be offered some sort of discount. She simply told us that she would note that for her next guest. I truly cannot believe that no sort of compensation was offered with our experience.

What's more, I sent Absolute Charm an email informing them again about our stay. No response. When I emailed later requesting a pseudo-reservation, I got a response in about 10 minutes. Just goes to show what they are after, sadly.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank JulWrites
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

I almost hate to give this place a five star rating/review as the more people know about this place the less likely I will get a room when I need/want it (yes, I’m being selfish here). However, fair is fair; Inn on the Creek is a fantastic place to stay whether you travel alone or with somebody else. Its location is perfect – just one block from the Main Street. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very clean. I stayed in the Garden View room and I can attest that the pictures you see online don’t give this room a justice. The hosts were incredibly friendly and the breakfast was delicious.
I keep asking myself why I ever wanted to stay in any large-chain hotels.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo