“final meal in Fredericksburg..worth the wait”

Crossroads Saloon & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Crossroads Saloon & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 149 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Price range: US$15 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to CROSSROADS SALOON AND STEAKHOUSE. Located at the intersection of Great Music and Great Food. Crossroads has quickly become the Texas Hill Country's finest dining and live music venue. Hours of operation are 5:00-9:00 PM in The Steakhouse Wednesday through Sunday. Crossroads' Saloon is open Wednesday through Sunday with live musical entertainment Thursday-Sunday, featuring local, regional and touring bands. Catch your favorite team on our multiple big screen TVs! Reservations for The Steakhouse are recommended, but not necessary. Friday & Saturday 21 and older in The Saloon after 9:00 PM.
Reviewed October 17, 2018

we were recommened here by several people so at 3 PM on Sat called for reservation..nothing til 9PM so made one for Sunday...didn't need it then town really changes in a day. service was great, food was very tasty but the thing that kept it from being excellent was at 7PM they had prime rib as a Sunday Special I was ready to go! ordered one rare..server said " I'm sorry tonight we have no rare or medium rare!!! I settled for a sirloin steak RARE ..I usually don't get them because they are tastless but this one was very good! we splurged on dessert ..creme brule and a wonderful peach pie ( turnover). it is a little pricy but the food & service makes it worthwhile when in town.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2018

When we arrived in Fredericksburg, we asked the folks at the hotel for a recommendation for a good steakhouse. They were unanimous in suggesting Crossroads Saloon and Steakhouse. We tried it and were delighted!

We liked the atmosphere and ambiance and the service was excellent. My wife ordered the prime rib and I chose the rib-eye. The food was cooked as ordered, and the flavor was excellent. The beef was clearly first rate as advertised. The house salad was great as was the raspberry cheesecake we shared afterwards.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018

We have had dinner here numerous times and the service and food was excellent. The bar is very nice and they usually have live entertainment. My wife likes to meet her girlfriends here for dinner and wine.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The food was outstanding, service was great, and loved the atmosphere. We went for our 15 year anniversary and was very impressed.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

While in town for a social gathering, we decided we wanted steak. Had no trouble getting in for dinner on a Thursday night. Prime rib was a special so my friend n I decided to split a meal. It was ample for man/woman appetite. The garlic mashed potatoes were scrumptious! Another friend had the scallops (he said yummy)and the other had sirloin, also delicious. As we left the band started to play and my toes were tapping and would loved to have danced but another time. Would go again and make time to dance. ☺️

Date of visit: September 2018