“Great spot to dine ...”

Cuisines: European, German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

We had the worst plate of the day and the duck schnitzel . Both were excellent as well as some local beer and wine.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

A nice restaurant with good service. We had the Wurst Platte which is the house-made sausage, kartoffelnsalat (potato salad), sauerkraut, senfgurken (German pickles), mustard and the Duck Schnitzel a hand-breaded duck breast, spätzle (German egg noodles), and apple mustard lyonnaise sauce. I am not a big fan of German food. I find it to be too bland for my taste and that was the case with the duck. It was very good, just not flavorful enough for me. The Wurst Plate was surprising. They were spicy. Not hot spicy, but lots of flavor. Have dessert! The Schokoriegel a flourless chocolate torte, white chocolate mousse, kirsch cherries, espresso semifreddo, salted caramel crumble is wonderful! Over all if this is a very good restaurant, especially if you love German food.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

But we had the best dinner in a long time!!! They had just dropped the last tray of fried sauerkraut balls, no cheese platter, no this, no that, but we decided to stay and ended up having the best meal we’ve had in such a long time. My husband and I had the duck schnitzel and it was fabulous! We followed with their cheesecake with was possibly the best cheesecake I’ve ever eaten! I’m so glad we pushed through the lost fried sauerkraut balls... I’ll be back!

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Located across from the Pacific War Museum, this small & quaint restaurant has an intimate charm and good food. Small menu and unique dinner choices. Friendly staff. Reservations are a must.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Took my family here after visiting museum. Really nice place behind the museum. Prompt service, great wine, great food. A must while visiting

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Otto's? Share your experiences!