“Nope ”
Review of Becky's Juicerie

Becky's Juicerie
Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Description: Casual dress,dogs welcome on patio, sandwiches, soups, salads, juices, smoothies,
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to try this place because I had never been to a juicerie before. I was quickly disappointed. The girls working were not very friendly or helpful and the drinks were got were gross. Not to mention how expensive they were. I have no reason to go back.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We stopped in today for a late breakfast and early lunch on the way home. Zowie! What great food smoothies and coffee. This place rocks. The smoothies come out thick and just the way you want them. Get the ones listed on the menu (lots to choose!) or build your own like we did. Man O Man, just like home. Not one of those watery "flavored" smoothies you get at the chains. You need a thick straw for these and they provide them. Had the chicken salad sandwich and lentil soup of the day. Outstanding. Highly recommended. We ate at several of the high dollar places in Frederickburg while we we're there and this place ranks right up there with them for great food and great service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Went for juice, but found they had a nice lunch menu. Great soup, fresh salads, sandwiches, and juice. Friendliest staff ever. Free ice tea tops it all off.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

The fish tacos were marvelous. Fresh food, caring staff, on the end of Main Street. A real treat! Lunch was awesome.

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

First time to visit and I really enjoyed the cuisine! Fish tacos and tuna salad were super good! I'll definitely try one of the magic juices the next time I visit.