“Delicious Smoothie”
Review of Kelani Yogurt

Kelani Yogurt
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I was craving a smoothie, so I decided to stop at Kelani's after seeing that they did smoothies.

I decided to try the strawberry banana flavor. It was really really good, but it seemed to be more like a milk shake than a smoothie. I noticed the girl put in a lot of ice cream (or maybe yogurt) into my cup before mixing it.

It was a fairly decent size and costed close to $7 which I thought was good value for money.

Both of the girls working there were very friendly.

When I visited (around 9:30am), the place seemed to be clean.

I would definitely go back to Kelani's for a smoothie milkshake.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Miss_Khaleesi

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

What's to say? If I owned this shop I would fire the staff for the outside appearance. Filthy tables, debris, trash and cig butts on the ground. As to the store and product, very limited selection, half were non-sugar and all were relatively bland. More like a soft or mushy ice cream versus yogurt. Toppings were somewhat adequate, but the rest poor IMHO. Clearly won't be returning.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

The yogurt is good and there are lots of topping choices, but it is really expensive. We spent $12 for 2.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017

The yogurt was tasty, but terribly pricey. We sat outside and were disgusted with the lack of cleanliness and tidiness of the outside seating -- in fact it was strewn with trash and leaves. They need a good dose of house keeping!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had parked across the street when we went to eat, so we had to walk by Leilani Yogurt Shop! We couldn't resist trying the yogurt. We both got the waffle cone, and I put three kinds in mine. The strawberry was very good, but one flavor was kind of sour.
I would like to be able to sample before getting a flavor!
We didn't try any toppings and I didn't even look to see what was there.
The store was clean, but only two other people came while we were there.
The girl at the counter was helpful and answered my questions.
It was very pleasant to sit outside and enjoy our treat at a picnic table.
They cost about $5 each!