“Kelani Yogurt”
Review of Kelani Yogurt

Kelani Yogurt
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Reviewed August 3, 2017

wonderful frozen yogurt. sit a spell after your stroll through the shops of Fredericksburg or take out. especially more delicious after a long HOT day.

1  Thank Elaine G

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Yogurt choices were ok but was expensive! We bought some yogurt just to be able to use restroom or probably would not have gone in. Staff was nice.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

This is the shop that you want to visit when you are in Fredericksburg. The yoghurt is simply delicious and healthy. Sampling is encouraged and lovely little sample cups are given for this reason. I loved the chocolate and the vanilla.

1  Thank 365giannad
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I was craving a smoothie, so I decided to stop at Kelani's after seeing that they did smoothies.

I decided to try the strawberry banana flavor. It was really really good, but it seemed to be more like a milk shake than a smoothie. I noticed the girl put in a lot of ice cream (or maybe yogurt) into my cup before mixing it.

It was a fairly decent size and costed close to $7 which I thought was good value for money.

Both of the girls working there were very friendly.

When I visited (around 9:30am), the place seemed to be clean.

I would definitely go back to Kelani's for a smoothie milkshake.

1  Thank Miss_Khaleesi
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

What's to say? If I owned this shop I would fire the staff for the outside appearance. Filthy tables, debris, trash and cig butts on the ground. As to the store and product, very limited selection, half were non-sugar and all were relatively bland. More like a soft or mushy ice cream versus yogurt. Toppings were somewhat adequate, but the rest poor IMHO. Clearly won't be returning.