“Fantastic breakfast!”

Habaneros Tex-Mex Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 127 Restaurants in Friendswood
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Hubby had the breakfast steak and cheese burrito and I had the chilaquiles with green salsa. Both were perfect! The staff was super friendly, made us out-of-towners feel welcomed!

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is a little hard to find but it's well worth the visit. Huevos Ranchers cooked right in front of you. Sit at the counter

Reviewed December 6, 2017

My wife and I found this place on trip advisor. It's a tiny hole in the wall place attached to a gas station. One long bar with seats and a few double tables to sit at. All the cooking is done right behind the bar. Everything was cooked fresh and it was all good from the chips and salsa to the grilled chicken. I would say the place had more of a latin flare than just tex mex even though tex mex is part of its name. My wife and I split a combination plate and it was more than enough for the both of us and it was all very good. I would go back again. The employees were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Authentic Mexican food in Friendswood. A bit hard to find tucked into a small strip shop in a gas station lot. The food is quality. Service is fast and friendly. Try their aguas frescas.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I had tried Habanero's previously and wasn't overly impressed with the lunch taco plate. However, the last 2 visits I've had have been excellent. The seafood enchiladas, tacos al carbon, and jalapeño steak plates are all excellent. Give them a try!