“Yummmmm!!!”

Burning Rice Korean BBQ Bibimbop
Ranked #166 of 506 Restaurants in Frisco
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

So we stumbled on this little place, and so glad we did!
What a wonderful newnconceot, so simple and so fresh I LOVED IT!!!
So walk in to order, very clean, very organized.
1. You start on the kind of bowl -I chose the Hot Stone Bowl.
2. You choose your grain - I chose white rice.
3. Then your meat - I chose the Pineapple Kalbi Steak.
4. Chose All or any veggie toppings - I chose them all!!!
It also came with free soup or salad from the salad bar, the Miso soup was amazing!!!
Defiantly recommended!! Love this place wish they had a location in Dallas!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Good stuff !

They have a limited menu, but don't be fooled. The Salad bar is included with everything and NOT on the menu. Plenty of ricey Asian selections to choose. And vegetarian too !!

1  Thank dcyonce
Reviewed March 16, 2018

If you are looking to eat some good Korean food this is the place to eat it at. Few menu options so you dont have to waste a lot of time trying to pick out what you need to eat. Serivce is fast as well. Order pay and seat yourself and the food is brought to you.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

This is a sort of fast food Korean place. My daughter came for Thanksgiving and we were looking for something different after all the turkey. We chose Burning Rice. You walk up to the counter at this place and order. You pick a meat and a type of rice and add the vegetables that you prefer. We both ordered the hot stone bowl. I ordered bulgogi with plain steamed rice, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini and bean sprouts. My daughter ordered the spicy chicken with vegetables of her choice and fried rice. I was completely underwhelmed and thought the food tasted bland. They do have several sauces that you can add and believe me I added plenty of hot sauce which did not help much. They do have a soup and salad bar which was nice, but just average. Neither one of us ate all of our food. We did eat about half of it. Sadly, there was nothing to make me want to return

Reviewed September 9, 2017

My family was all off doing different things so I ventured out into Frisco's vast restaurant scene when I finally settled on trying Burning Rice. Burning Rice is a counter service restaurant so I would recommend looking over the menu before getting in line. I finally settled on the spicy bulgogi bowl and after asking the individual taking my order about the difference between the regular bowl and the hot stone bowl, I decided to pony up the extra dollar for the hot stone bowl. It did not disappoint. The hot stone kept the food hot throughout my meal and it also crisps the rice which I have always liked. You can customize your bowl with a variety of vegetables, etc. which is also a nice feature. The food itself was very good. Lots of flavor and the portion size was sufficient. Great new place in Frisco that I look forward to visiting again.