“The Best Steaks”

Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hyw 121
Reviewed March 15, 2016

This is the best steakhouse you will ever eat at. Juicy steaks cooked to perfection. There is a fantastic bar and wine list and the service is second to none. Every time I travel to the area, I make it a point to eat here. Do not miss out!

Reviewed March 4, 2016

This is an upscale steakhouse but not as expensive as some of the other ones in the area. The steaks were very good and served with some sides. Our waiter was very friendly and the service was good. This is a good place to go to celebrate a special occasion.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

I ate there a sa gues and had a few drinks before he arrived. Prices were reasonable. I would not consider this a really fine dining as to price per III Forks or Capital Grill, but perhaps a cut lower in quality and price. Overall, though, still a very fine restaurant.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Lots of steakhouses in N Dallas/Plano/Frisco so took us a while to try out Silver Fox, but were pleasantly surprised when we did. Busy place on a Saturday, seated near the bar it was a little noisy- theres another room thats probably quieter. All three couples came looking for steak and noticed an offering for two ($40 each) of a 10 oz baseball cut filet and an 8 oz filet. Everyone ordered this. Comes with some sugar snap peas and tasty mashed potatoes plus they come by with a platter of sliced tomatoes- which were very good- and onions. Nice touch. And one side - we got the sautéed mushrooms. We ordered ours medium and they arrived perfectly done (vs many places that bring out med rare when ordered medium). Great steak, excellent value for prime steak. Wide selection of wine by the glass. Friendly and attentive waitress. We'll be back.

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

Let's get right to the point. Very nice atmosphere and decor. Excellent service. Great menu. Food quality and presentation superb. Nice touches throughout. And speaking of touches, for dessert I ordered the NY style Cheesecake with a side of fresh berries. The water told me there would be a charge for the berries. I love fruit so I agreed without asking how much. I mean, c'mon, how much could it be? How about $8.00 for, and I counted them, nine tasteless mushy blueberries, three thinly sliced strawberries and three crushed blackberries, I think they were blackberries. I was not only taken back by the small portion and poor quality, I felt like I had just had my pocket/wallet picked. Silver Fox is not a cheap/inexpensive restaurant. In fact, I would say that Silver Fox is overpriced. But there's no excuse for any restaurant to be so greedy and to take advantage of a guest by "stealing" from them. Over priced drinks are one thing. Market price for seafood is another. But $8.00 for the tiniest serving of poor quality berries, well, that's another story altogether. This story ends with "we really enjoyed our dinner at The Silver Fox but will be more careful about what we order the next time - if there is a next time!"