“Come to Eat!”

Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 463 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hyw 121
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Signature pickled cucumber taster comes when you sit down. The bread basket is probably enough for dinner..... Apps are higher and shareable - the calamari is to die for. The main event is of course steak. They have great cuts and cook them as you want them. Excellent service. The management welcomes you in and check up on you - but their servers do it all for them. A sound off from the 3 Forks steak house; this is s lower priced similar quality option. Great wine list

1  Thank flyingscot2208

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Participated in DFW Restaurant week and went to the Silver Fox. Took hubby, adult son and DIL. Portions were filling without stuffing ourselves. Nice wine selection. I ordered my filet medium-rare and it was closer to medium, but I have a wide margin of error. Desserts were good. Loved the Nathan's bread and butter pickles at the start. Will go back! Not inexpensive but worth the price.

2  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Our waiter, Brian, was one of the best ever! He assisted with specialty cocktails and excellent wine choice. There were four of us and we agreed that the cuisine was superbly prepared. Brian treated us as special guests.

1  Thank WilliamTravelReview
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We have been here many times and are never disappointed. The filet for two is amazing along with the Mac and cheese. I love the wedge salad but the III forks salad is really great also. And they surprised us with a piece of chocolate cake "on the house" .

2  Thank rrgcpa
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Meeting up with old friends, we met at the Silver Fox. We walked into a beautiful, intimate lobby and greeted by the hostess. She escorted us into a room with buttery soft leather booths with crisp white linen tablecloths. The table was topped with heavy flat wear and crisp white napkins... It felt like what a steak restaurant should feel.

Our waiter was sharply dressed and immediately was there to welcome us.

Pickles and bread were brought to the table. The pickles are delicious! I didn't want to fill up on bread so I passed on taking some. I noticed it was gone within minutes and then silently a new bread basket was brought to the table by one of the fabulous staff members.

We placed our drink and food orders. My friends and I were able to talk and make up for lost time while our drinks and food were stealthily served, replenished, and taken away. THIS is a sign of a great restaurant.

Every bite we ate was scrumptious! I had a medium rare petite fillet with snap peas, tomatoes, and their famous potatoes. My wine was a red wine, Justin. Oh I was so pleasantly full when dessert came we opted to share two desserts by the four of us. Forgive me, but I don't recall the delightful names and description of these desserts... We had a creme brûlée and a white cake. These were amazing!!

This is not a place I would bring kids. I would hate to have ones rich, luxurious experience ruined due to a young child being a child -- I have 3 well behaved kids and would be devastated if my kid-free night was ruined by young children.

2  Thank EllaPaige