Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
View deal
AC HotelsUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Expedia.comUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
eDreamsUS$107
All reviews would stay here again great hotel lobby rates dallas
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2021

I booked through Marriott website an initial stay for 1 day with a senior fare of S89.00 per night. My credit card was charged $120.00 after checking . Later on, I asked the receptionist about this difference: he told me the price was including incidental and the final invoice will reflect my booking fare.
Because the worsening conditions of the weather and power outages in North Texas affecting my home in Frisco, I needed to extend my stay 2 additional days.
I requested to extend each additional day early in the morning at the reception, with no problems. When I did the final checking 3 days later the invoice was mentioning for the first day a rate of $110.00 (?). I complained to the receptionist. He insisted several times that this fare was the price I booked the room.
Finally the manager in duty came, after doing some researches regarding my booking . He confirmed that my booking fare was 89,00 for the first day but it was changed to a variable rate because I extended my stay. The other days were cheaper....
I complained to the manager on duty that none of his staff mentioned this rate change when I asked to extend my stay each day. Finally he did an adjustment in the bill for the first day. They were also charging parking fares in another building during two days when the gate of the parking was always open and was not requiring identification .
My feedback concerning the attitude of the reception desk staff is not good. They are apathetic....They rarely reply the phone when calling from the room. We had a lot of unexpected problems during out stay, such as sudden no-tv signal, internet down, and no water pressure in the showers in the last day. I knew the situation was a mess in the area due to the effects of the artic cold wave ..but at least you should expect courtesy and empathy communicating with customers. I always had good interactions as a guest in any Marriott hotel in any country with their staff. Not in this hotel....they need a serious change in attitude and huge improvement in management ,regarding hospitality rules towards guests.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank _maildot
Marissa Maguire, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent experience at our property. It is disappointing that you did not receive the genuine care and concern that we have for our guests. The unprecedented winter weather caused many unforeseen challenges including vendor and supply chain disruption, intermittent power outages affecting internet and our guest room entertainment. I feel very proud of the way that our staff responded amid this, many of whom stayed on site to work around the clock to accommodate as many families as possible, that were without running water and power. I am sorry that you did not feel comfortable with the service you experienced during your stay, and I will share this feedback within our team as a training opportunity.

Reviewed February 3, 2021 via mobile

This is Rajendran. We had our daughters wedding ceremony at AC Hotels by Marriott in Jan 2021.

When we shopped around for the venue, we liked the AC Hotel by Marriott, Frisco the best, of many other locations in DFW area.

We worked with manager Kendahl Rasnick. She and her team provided excellent customer service and they paid attention to all the details.

The wedding was performed, according to Indian rituals, Manager Kendhal was very accommodating and supportive.

She was present throughout the event and was always available to help. We made some last minute changes to the layout of the ballroom and foyer, she had accommodated all of them with a smile.

Manager Kendahl greatly reduced our stress on the day of the event with her customer service.

All our guest loved the venue and the whole arrangement.

We had also rented few rooms for out of town guest and the rooms were excellent.

We would definitely recommend AC Hotel by Marriott, Frisco for the below reasons

1. Beautiful Ballroom, Foyer and the Rooms
2. Manager Kendhal and her exceptional customer service.

The Rajendrans

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Marissa Maguire, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2021

Rajendran, thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Kendahl's impact on your event. We were truly honored to be a part of this special day for your family and we will forever remember you as the first wedding to take place in our hotel! We appreciate your recommendation of our property to your friends and family. Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed October 19, 2020

Nice clean hotel, friendly staff especially the bartender. Hope to stay here again . Hope the local mayors will help businesses after the election instead of making political statement. So many local restaurants closed down and employs left without jobs.

Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you cooper204 for the review and rating. We too are hopeful that we can continue to safely reopen more of our amenities within the hotel and within the local area. We truly value your loyalty, especially during these unusual times. Thank you for your compliments regarding our AC Lounge and Staff, I appreciate this opportunity to recognize them for a job well done.

Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

Outstanding service and beautiful room. We booked the room for an anniversary celebration. Gloria greeted us with the most amazing attitude, she made me feel like a vip! Her hospitality and gratitude were what made the stay! It’s not often you get such a warm welcome, and given the covid circumstances it warmed our hearts to see a smile even behind a mask. The room was fabulous and got perfectly cool for us. The hotel had so much attention to detail and so much to do! Definitely returning next chance we get!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wow is right! Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We think Gloria is a superstar and it is so wonderful to be able to recognize her and share your feedback and praise. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2020

I'm outside fire alarms were going off but could barely hear them in the building.

I called down to the front desk as it could be faintly heard on the 6th so I asked the front agent is there danger he said it seems like it and hungup?

So then I ran alerting everyone to get up and evacuate because there is a possible fire overall the staff the service here is just poor I can't believe no one would even have been alerted until it was too late I'm no longer going to ever stay at this hotel I'm but it's under staffed and my life can't be at risk behind Marriott not maintaining it professional even during the times we are in.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marissa Maguire, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2020

First, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience at our hotel. I completely understand your frustration in not feeling safe and secure during a potential emergency. I do want to assure you that our fire alarm and other life safety systems are set up and functioning correctly. One of the features of these systems is that only the affected areas are alerted for non fire or smoke activity (so that we can avoid disturbing the entire hotel unless necessary). I would hope that during all interactions, but most importantly during times of high stress that our staff would provide genuine care and concern and I greatly apologize that you did not receive the customer service you deserve, or that I expect from my team. Again, thank you for providing your feedback so that I can use this as a training opportunity for the future.