“Best Brazilian Steakhouse!”
Review of EG Steak

EG Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
EG Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 503 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$29 - US$46
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Preston Rd / Parkwood
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Service is excellent & food is great! We visit at least once every month & the experience is definitely worth every penny.

1  Thank Toks123

Reviewed December 16, 2016

If you love meats this is your place. Come HUNGRY! I lost count of the number of different meats I tried, they were all delicious. I tried smaller portions of the Salads and veggies but they were very good too. Just don't go there if you're on a diet, everything is too good to not want more of. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I took my husband here for his birthday, neither of us having eaten at this type of restaurant. Estilo Gaucho is a very nice restaurant with upscale decor. We waited for a few minutes for our table in the bar, and had a drink each, and the furnishings were very nice and very comfortable. The waitstaff was very attentive and accommodating, all throughout our visit. We were seated by our waiter, who explained the procedure of ordering food, and we proceeded to the Harvest Bar, which was very well stocked with a wide variety of good food, but we knew to hold back a little and wait for the meat to be served. The gauchos began their table service, and the meat was very good. We had several types of meat, and some were better than others. The waiter provided a complimentary dessert of the most delicious creme brûlée for us when he realized it was a birthday dinner. We truly enjoyed the dinner, BUT if you are looking for a romantic, intimate setting, this may not be the place for you because the gauchos come to the table very frequently to carve meat for your plate. It was a pricey evening- $100+ for dinner and a drink for two, which I knew ahead of time due to reading TA reviews. All in all, it was enjoyable, and nice for a special occasion, although we don't usually spend this much money for a dinner.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

This place will stick with me until I die. IT was simply the best food experience I ever had. The staff were so professional and friendly and informed about their food and wine. We had a Brazilian bottle of wine. The meat is just unforgettable, and the salads are just the freshest and beautifully arranged, if I could I would eat here once a week. I love this place.

1  Thank Maryna24
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Several friends and meet here regularly for a 2 hour lunch. Good is amazing and service is like non other. Ask for bacon wrapped fillet and chicken.

Been to EG Steak? Share your experiences!