“Best meal in a long time & worth the $”

Perry's Steakhouse and Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

We went for a celebratory dinner. We dined there one evening this month. We started with fried lobster & champagne. Delicious. We ordered chateaubriand & ahi tuna. Fantastic. Our sides were pecan pear salad, corn & mushrooms. Yum! We shared a bottle of wine. Excellent! Then topped the meal off with a monte blanc flambé for dessert ... Oh to die for ! Such a wonderful meal, excellent service & worth every penny. Want to go back soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

The food was amazing. Large restaurant with a very nice and large bar area. I had a special which was chateaubriand sliced table side and served with 3 sauces. A red wine, black peppercorn and hollandaise. All were very good. The steak by itself was phenomenal. So tender and full of flavor. I ordered medium rare but it was closer to rare which was fine as it was so very good. The sides were all very good as well. Great unpretentious staff. We could tell they were still learning and getting familiar with the newness of the restaurant. All were very nice and accommodating. Very knowledgeable. Pricing is in line with other steakhouses in the area. Maybe a bit higher than most but they did deliver a very very good dinner experience. See the menu on line. I hope to return soon. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone. We all really enjoyed the entire night her at Perry's.

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I came to Perry's last July for my birthday dinner and it was spectacular! They were running a 4 course meal for 44 dollars promotion and it is worth it. No matter what anyone tells you, get the pork chop. It is bigger than all of the steaks in your party combined and, in my opinion, tastes so much better. Also try to come for lunch because the pork chop is only 13 dollars. They did an excellent job and I would be more than happy to go there again.

Reviewed August 1, 2015 via mobile

On a Tuesday evening our wife's where playing bunco so we
decided to go to Perry's for dinner. The service the food everything was first class.two ordered the pork chop and the other ordered the file. The one that had the stake said it was one of the best he ever had liked it above Pappa's we had the pork chop and it never disappoints. The salads where also excellent and we each had a different appetizer,fried asparagus,crab cake and polish sausage all 5 star. We will be coming back for restaurant week with 22 of our
neighbors. We use to go to Pappas steak house but Perry's is
Now our go to place! !
'
'

Reviewed July 29, 2015

My favorite waiter, Jaoa, doesn't work here anymore and it just wasn't the same without him. I hate to be the one, but the younger generation just doe snot know how to provide the dining experience you expect from an upscale steakhouse! From the time we sat down, we felt like just another number and the waiter was over-anxious to take our order; the next time the waiter rushes to take our order, I will embarrass them!!! I will order when I am good and ready!!! Also, if the manager is going to walk around, he maybe shouldn't try to look so important as if he is with the CIA!! Note to the manager, loosen-up, smile and talk to the guests! To end on a positive note, the food is always fabulous.