“Great local steakhouse”

Perry's Steakhouse and Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 538 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

Perry's has great steak but if you love Pork Chops, this is the place!!! I have never seen anything like it. My guest was in heaven. Service was good and management accommodating. My bone in filet was ordered medium rare and I didn't want to make my guests uncomfortable so did not return. When I mentioned to the server, he sent over the manager who was very apologetic and bought us a round of drinks and desert. Drinks by the way, very good. If you like Manhattans these folks make one of the best.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

I was recommended this restaurant by a local and it didn't disappoint. The bar was busy at 7 and a bit noisy but the restaurant was much better. The staff are so attentive but don't get in your face all the time. There is more than steak and although I had intended to have steak, when I saw the pork chop was their signature dish, I decided to go for it. It is huge! It was carved into three at the table and I only managed to eat the two smaller portions, the rest did me for two dinners at home later! We were not rushed but even so, couldn't manage dessert.

Retiring to the bar later, it was much better. We were last out at gone 11. Wonderful evening and would return if ever I went to Frisco again.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Awesome restaurant, food, service, location, atmosphere. Great salads, steaks, chops, and wines. I prefer the service and food at Perry's over Silver Fox or Capital Grille, but I prefer the areas the other two are in. Seasons 52 or Bobs in Legacy give tough competition overall.
Since it's right in the Stonebriar Mall area, which often gets quite congested especially during the weekends, it can be a bit crowded, as it became a pretty buzzy place almost as soon as they opened the doors. So, I would recommend reservations.

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Perry's is our favorite restaurant in the Frisco Texas area. You ask for medium rare steak and you get it perfect or they will make it right. Service is awesome, great waiters

Reviewed February 18, 2016

We celebrated Valentine's early Saturday evening and was able to get right in. Service was great. We hadn't been there previously and food was excellent. I didn't know pork chops was their specialty until after ordering and the presentation was fantastic when it was carved at the table. There was enough for the to-go box and next day's dinner. My wife had the ribeye that was cooked to her perfection. The chocolate peanut butter candy bar dessert was unique and delicious. Will definitely go back!

Been to Perry's Steakhouse and Grille? Share your experiences!