All reviews pleasure pier across the street fish tales amusement park shampoo and conditioner hotel is in a great location beds were comfortable pre cruise sea wall the room was nice seawall blvd cruise terminal cons pros port strand
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Spent 6 nights here. 3 in a corner suite, quite nice with views of Pleasure Pier and the ocean. 2 big rooms w/flatscreen TVs in each. Quiet at the end of the hall. The shower head was too low for my 5'9", Hot/Cold was difficult to manage, low pressure It was an ADA accessible room which might explain the low shower head and handrails everywhere. I didnt mind the handrails, made me feel safer on the slippery shower floor. The other 3 nts was in a King room with ocean views to the south. There was evidence of other guests, ie. hairs on the floor and what looked like blood specks on the vanity top and walls. I was on business and didnt foot the cost so all in all, it was a decent stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Galveston. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests. Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Galveston.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Horrible!!!!! I was quoted a price, but they debited my card for approx. 250.00 too much. I dealt with Errolynn at the front desk, Daniel the front desk manager, and then Tiffany the manager. My problem was not resolved and when I asked about the amount debited to my account being wrong, Daniel told me that was an issue I would have to take up with my bank. All this transpired after I offered to pay cash, but was told they did not take cash and I HAD TO use a credit card. We cut our vacation short and came home after our horrible experience with this hotels personnel. I do not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I cannot offer a good review for this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa E
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent same issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Galveston.

JUNG WU

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommended to look else... they’re are charging my family and I for two nights just because of their night audit (employee) wasn’t clear about when we can check in... we have a little girl and she was being very fussy so we called ahead of advance to see if it was possible to to check in... the lady said that was fine just to call once we arrived into Galveston. We get a phone call in the morning and they tell my husband we have to be out by 1pm when we just got there about 2am! How ridiculous!!!! Now except us to pay for an extra night because their employee had terrible communication skills. She easily could of told us check in isn’t until 4am. Ugh. I’m the nicest person, but for you to not even care about the situation wasn’t our fault it was your employee!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine A
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Jung Wu and I am the
General Manager at the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 409-974-4796. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

My family was taking a week’s cruise on Easter break and flew from Richmond to Houston the day before. We chose to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton based on its convenient location to the cruise terminal. Although we arrived early in the day, the staff my room for our bags until our rooms were ready. We were able to explore Galveston while our rooms were cleaned. We were late getting into the rooms since the previous “guests” decided to be inconsiderate and not get their belongings out while they went to the beach. Great location, directly across from the beach and only a block from Bubba Gumps and the Pleasure Pier. A walking distance from the Strand and cruise terminal. Very nice staff, who truly left the impression they were concerned about us and how the previous guests were inconsiderate. We would stay here again when in Galveston.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maurice F

Reviewed April 11, 2018

We chose this hotel because of its location. It was okay but my friends wanted to upgrade their room and the hotel staff wouldn't do it because of some inane reason. It seems to me that if there is room and the upgrade is available go ahead to demonstrate good customer service. We paid for breakfast and then found out we had to order from a menu not a buffet. The hotel staff wasn't very accommodating. The carpet in my room had something spilled on it. Felt like I was in a typical tourist hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston.